napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MK 667 - Hunger/Sleep

JimCollins

I’ve been dosing 25mgs of MK 667 in the evening. I fall right asleep but start tossing and turning around 4 hours later and get poor sleep for the next couple hours. Alternatively, I switched to dosing in the AM and the hunger was INSANE. If I continue to dose in the evening is it likely that my body will adjust and start to sleep better? Additionally, if I dose in the evening for a couple more weeks and then switch to the morning, will the hunger subside? I’ve heard that side is temporary?

Any help would be appreciated because I love the positive attitudes of MK but balancing AM hunger vs PM sleep is tough..

I'm inclined to think if I were to not dose it right before bed, I'd not get the hunger issues anymore, as they went away after a while. Haven't tried it though, as taking it before bed makes me sleep well. Anyone else have insights? Curious also.

everyone is different on how they react sleep wise... the hunger issue does subside, generally after 4 weeks... noone can tell you exactly when on any of this... those are general numbers...

Top Bottom