napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mk-667 cycle

Jcey

What’s up guys, I finished my lgd, mk-677, and gw stack about 3 months ago, results were amazing, I gained a solid 25 pounds and am still at around 8% bf. I just purchased two more bottles of mk-677 at 30ml each bottle, I am trying to figure out how to dose this cycle. Should I do full dose for two months or use a lower dose and go over a longer period of time. I appreciate the help In advance thanks guys.

They were real sarms, I experienced side effects only related to real lgd and mk, the results I showed were over a 3 month cycle where I was eating some 4500 calories a day, I weighed 125 when I started, so I think it may have just been the sarms combined with a high calorie diet and intense training, It’s very hard for me to gain weight naturally. And if they were sarms I most likely would have shown other side effects wouldn’t I have?

4500 calories is a lot bro. That's 1500 more than when I'm at my highest.

So I’m not lying about the results or weight I gained, but if it wasn’t sarms I received what could have possibly led to such results without and side effects and test suppression?

Yeah it was a lot, my diet was awful😂, was forcing in McDonald’s every night, mk did wonders to my appetite.

I wish I was in that boat.. I'm around 4200-4300 right now. That much food clean eating is tough to do and can be a chore at times. The mk677 does help though

Yeah my metabolism is a blessing but it’s just so hard to gain, and I’ve always struggled with keeping an appetite.

im sorry but sarms had nothing to do with 25 lbs of weight gain... that means you were highly underweight and over ate to get there... it ahs nothing to do with any of that except the hunger increase that helped you eat more... 677 doesnt even add significant size...

Yeah it was a lot, my diet was awful[emoji23], was forcing in McDonald’s every night, mk did wonders to my appetite.
Gaining 25 lbs on a McDonalds diet is easy. Just look at the average American. It's just not the kind of weight you want to gain. You may have gained a little muscle but What you gained was largely fat. That's just reality

I gained almost no body fat, I have before and after pictures if anybody wants to see. Whatever I took aided a lot and I got it from pharmady as well so

I gained almost no body fat, I have before and after pictures if anybody wants to see. Whatever I took aided a lot and I got it from pharmady as well so
Sure... Post your before and after pics. Would love to see.

I'm not doubting he gained 25 pounds. The questions is 25 pounds of what? Fat and water most likely, maybe a little muscle.

To me, this sounds a lot like noob gains.

if you were only 125 lbs then of course you gained that kind of size... thats just catching you up to where you are SUPPOSED to be... it has nothing to do with what you are using etc... sarms dont add that kind of weight whatsoever... thats just called "eating" which is what you were clearly lacking in the past... no to mention its NOT healthy to gain that kind of weight that rapidly... thats extremely hard on you internally

You are most likely 100% right, my body probably just had some catching up to do and the sarms just aided a bit, is there a specific format for posting pictures? Or do I just hit copy and paste?

Top Bottom