PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com

Thread: Mk-2866 mk-677 lgd-4033??

Cool Mk-2866 mk-677 lgd-4033??

Hey everyone, I recently purchased my second stack of MK-2866 and LGD-4033 but received MK-2866 and MK-677. I was told I would be sent out LGD-4033 and to keep the MK-677 and run it altogether. I've done a bit of research on MK-677 and it doesn't very safe from what I've read... Anyone have any input about MK-677 as a SARM in general or running it with MK-2866 and LGD-4033? Much appreciated.

On a side note my goals are to gain size but stay moderately lean as this was the result of my last LGD-4033 and MK-2866 stack

You can run MK677 with any of those sarms . You need to know it needs to be run a min 6 months or more. It makes me way too hungrey which can be a good thing for bulking etc but I don't run it just because of that. Not everyone gets hunger issues to my extent. Also make sure you got real MK677. Its fakes a lot because it generally is a lot more expensive to produce. From what I know it quite safe to run. You need to monitor potassium/sodium level intake with it though.

doesnt seem safe? where are you coming up with that?

Quote Originally Posted by Aussymatt View Post
    You can run MK677 with any of those sarms . You need to know it needs to be run a min 6 months or more. It makes me way too hungrey which can be a good thing for bulking etc but I don't run it just because of that. Not everyone gets hunger issues to my extent. Also make sure you got real MK677. Its fakes a lot because it generally is a lot more expensive to produce. From what I know it quite safe to run. You need to monitor potassium/sodium level intake with it though.
    Interesting, so even though I would be running MK2866 and LGD4033 at 12 weeks, you're saying to reap the fullest effects from MK677, I should run it at 6 to approx 8 months? My previous stack was from the same supplier and I made pretty solid gains... So I would assume their other products would be real? Guess I'll find out.

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    doesnt seem safe? where are you coming up with that?
    A friend of mine purchased MK677 and said a week into it he started seeing black dots and had blurry vision so he stopped it and his eyes were fine after that?

Quote Originally Posted by sarmnoob View Post
    A friend of mine purchased MK677 and said a week into it he started seeing black dots and had blurry vision so he stopped it and his eyes were fine after that?
    bs source for sure , i've been running mk 677 for several months without any issue , only lethargy/bloating will hit you hard for the first month but after that it's a dream compound

Quote Originally Posted by sarmnoob View Post
    chance are very high he did not have legit products then..