napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mk-2866 long term studies

Pittbull900

Are there any long term studies done on mk2866? I hear it's not safe to take due to the lack of long term studies

Last edited:
Are there any long term studies done on mk2866? I hear it's not safe to take due to the lack of long term studies
So, just because something hasn't been around long enough to have long term studies that makes it unsafe?

Mk2866 is literally about the safest anabolic on the planet you can run

There's just tons of talk saying you shouldn't take sarms because you don't know what's going to happen to you a couple years down the road etc. because there's no long term studies. So Im just asking if there's any long term studies done on mk2866. And idk anything longer than 10 years I guess

Well if there is any side after 10 years I only hope that it's that the women you have sex with light up like a pinball machine and pays off in silver dollars…...

There's just tons of talk saying you shouldn't take sarms because you don't know what's going to happen to you a couple years down the road etc. because there's no long term studies. So Im just asking if there's any long term studies done on mk2866. And idk anything longer than 10 years I guess

Well I can tell you I've been taking sarms since 2010 and my bloodwork comes out perfect. MK-2866 is the first one ive used and I've used it more times than anything else

Thanks rick you're one of the only few people on this form who actually care and try to help and don't make smart ass comments. Really appreciate all the help!

Thanks rick you're one of the only few people on this form who actually care and try to help and don't make smart ass comments. Really appreciate all the help!

I appreciate it bro. Thank you. My pleasure to help any way I can

Yup so many unsafe things...

Be very careful of dihydrogen monoxide... we have been consuming it!

Which is the substance is the major component of acid rain.
contributes to the "greenhouse effect".
In a gas form may cause severe burns.
is fatal if inhaled.
contributes to the erosion of our natural landscape.
accelerates corrosion and rusting of many metals.
may cause electrical failures and decreased effectiveness of automobile brakes.
has been found in excised tumors of terminal cancer patients.

Despite the danger, dihydrogen monoxide is often used:

as an industrial solvent and coolant.
in nuclear power plants.
in the production of Styrofoam.
as a fire retardant.
in many forms of cruel animal research.
in the distribution of pesticides. Even after washing, produce remains contaminated by this chemical.
as an additive in certain "junk-foods" and other food products.

/sarc

Top Bottom