napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mk 2866 eyesight

donesoher

Im having trouble of my eyesight when im entering indoor. Something like flashbanged and it gets hard to focus on specific things. Anyone on mk 2866 got the same effect too?
Whats the reason behind this?

Im having trouble of my eyesight when im entering indoor. Something like flashbanged and it gets hard to focus on specific things. Anyone on mk 2866 got the same effect too?
Whats the reason behind this?

Are you sure you don't have S4? Where is your mk2866 from, because it does not cause any vision issues whatsoever

Its not yellow vision but just having hard time for the pupil to focus when entering into indoor even though it is not dark. And it only happens during daytime and not the night. My sarms is from androgen pharma if anyone of u heard before it?

thats because you dont have real sarms... that is a HORRIBLE source and i have no clue what you actually have

Its not yellow vision but just having hard time for the pupil to focus when entering into indoor even though it is not dark. And it only happens during daytime and not the night. My sarms is from androgen pharma if anyone of u heard before it?
You don't have legit Ostarine and it's hard telling what you really have...but I would get rid of that shit asap

you have to understand something... ostarine does not do ANYTHING like that and i have not ONCE in all these years seen nor heard that... NOT ONCE

Time to resurrect the thread. I bought two bottles from proven peptides. MK-2866 & GW 501516. After several days, my vision is starting to have a slight blur to it. I bought from them because over there recommendations and I've read a lot about S4 and the vision but from what I have read, there should be no issues while taking these two together. Any suggestions?

Time to resurrect the thread. I bought two bottles from proven peptides. MK-2866 & GW 501516. After several days, my vision is starting to have a slight blur to it. I bought from them because over there recommendations and I've read a lot about S4 and the vision but from what I have read, there should be no issues while taking these two together. Any suggestions?

Its a shit source . Proven peptides is shit! there are plenty of negative reviews on this forum. They bombard advertising in AUS all over the internet . Guess what real sarm suppliers don't do that . They usually are underground and do not take credit cards . You should not have ANY vision issues on those sarms . Only legit S4 can cause vision effects.

We have so many posts about staying away from proven peptides. You need to search them on the forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks, found more that said they were an OK source and actually had their stuff tested. Without doing a shitload of research, which sources. Time to change out. Lesson learned.

Top Bottom