napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MK 2866 expectations?

samsonbryant

so ill do a log when i actually start but what can i expect as far as sides, pumps, recovery, strength ect.
stats are 165lbs and 13.5 %bf, cycle goals are a mini recomp, hope to achieve 170lbs and around 12%bf, is that realistic. also when doing the pct with gw should i be able to get even leaner if if i keep the diet in check?

so ill do a log when i actually start but what can i expect as far as sides, pumps, recovery, strength ect.
stats are 165lbs and 13.5 %bf, cycle goals are a mini recomp, hope to achieve 170lbs and around 12%bf, is that realistic. also when doing the pct with gw should i be able to get even leaner if if i keep the diet in check?

There really are no side effects with MK-2866 at all. It's extremely rare to ever hear of any. Recovery will be enhanced big time while running MK-2866 and the gains and body composition changes usually start showing around the third week. You'll want to run it a full 12 weeks. Everyone's results are going to be different, but your expectations are possible. It's not uncommon to see people gain 5 lbs of muscle or so with a reduction in bodyfat.

You can absolutely get leaner in pct, but I recommend staying at least at maintenance level calories in Pct. you never want to be in a defecit while trying to recover

There really are no side effects with MK-2866 at all. It's extremely rare to ever hear of any. Recovery will be enhanced big time while running MK-2866 and the gains and body composition changes usually start showing around the third week. You'll want to run it a full 12 weeks. Everyone's results are going to be different, but your expectations are possible. It's not uncommon to see people gain 5 lbs of muscle or so with a reduction in bodyfat.

You can absolutely get leaner in pct, but I recommend staying at least at maintenance level calories in Pct. you never want to be in a defecit while trying to recover

thanks for the info brother and from what ive heard GW is really great so ill even look forward to pct to try that out, best thing ive heard is amazing endurance from it

thanks for the info brother and from what ive heard GW is really great so ill even look forward to pct to try that out, best thing ive heard is amazing endurance from it

You're welcome brother, and yes you would be correct. GW is the ultimate performance enhancer. It takes workouts to a whole new level on endurance. Cardio on it is amazing, and you'll even notice a huge benefit during weight training also as it will reduce your recovery time between sets, allow you to train at a higher intensity, etc...and even helps focus and energy

Your expectations are very realistic. Especially with your diet being in check you should be fine.

Make sure you go through SARMSX for your SARMS btw.

I would run a few other things here though for a recomp.

I would do something more like this if I were you OP:

1-12 MK2866 at 20 mg per day dosed in the AM
1-12 LGD4033 at 10 mg per day dosed in the AM
1-12 S4 at 50 mg per day split doses. 25 mg in the AM and 25 mg 4-6 hours later.
1-12 GW501516 at 20 mg per day dosed pre workout or all in the AM on non workout days.
9-12 DAA - Power Chews are really good

PCT
13-16 Clomid 50/25/25/25
13-16 GW 20 mg per day dosed the same way.

Thats a really nice stack that I have experience with personally and will get some big results.
So far I have gained approx 10lbs and have cut from 21% approx down to 15% in about 10 weeks.
For the last 2 weeks I am getting my diet back to perfect and will see how much more body fat I can cut before maintenance during PCT.

thats a good future prospect man but its a but too much for me now, but after this first mk 4866 cycle i might consider one like that further down the track, thanks for the help none the less bro, good luck with your own goals!

strength, energy through the roof in terms of how great you feel, lean muscle, HEALING is a MAJOR benefit, overall sense of well being... its a favorite of many... if anyone is ever on the fence on what to use, 2866 is like old reliable... you can't ever go wrong in any scenario

Hey Dylan, as a standalone for mk2866, from watching your videos I understand suppression is very low, but would recomend clomid or nolva? and should there be an A.I. while using MK?

Hey Dylan, as a standalone for mk2866, from watching your videos I understand suppression is very low, but would recomend clomid or nolva? and should there be an A.I. while using MK?
here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout..

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-mk-2866

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom