domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Daa

Daa

I'm starting my PCT August 3rd and I'm wondering, should I start taking DAA now so that it kicks in for when I come off my sarms cycle? It says it takes about 13 days to kick in. Also should I just continue on with it and use up the whole bottle or would there not be much benefit to that? If not I'll just save the other half and use it for my next PCT. DAA is from power chews.

you are already 2 weeks behind you are suppose to start DAA weeks 9-12

Quote Originally Posted by Montgomery View Post
    you are already 2 weeks behind you are suppose to start DAA weeks 9-12
    Okay thanks for letting me know, I just received it in the mail today as I was not aware I needed it for my pct. I'll start today.

No supplement beats hard work

Quote Originally Posted by caleb18 View Post
    I'm starting my PCT August 3rd and I'm wondering, should I start taking DAA now so that it kicks in for when I come off my sarms cycle? It says it takes about 13 days to kick in. Also should I just continue on with it and use up the whole bottle or would there not be much benefit to that? If not I'll just save the other half and use it for my next PCT. DAA is from power chews.

just use what you need... there's no need to exceed it... save whats left for the next cycle...

if you do run it longer do not exceed 8 weeks of it... its start to have adverse effects, causes bloating etc.. run it the proper time and it does its job and is beneficial... you can run it 8 weeks before taking at least 4 weeks from it...

This is my first time, any help or suggestions for my PCT? Before I found this forum I was told I only needed Nolva, I know now that's wrong and have on hand Clomid, Nolva, and DAA.

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    just use what you need... there's no need to exceed it... save whats left for the next cycle...
    Okay perfect that's what I'll do, so about 6 weeks than.

which pct are you looking for bro? a sarms only or anabolic pct?

Quote Originally Posted by caleb18 View Post
    This is my first time, any help or suggestions for my PCT? Before I found this forum I was told I only needed Nolva, I know now that's wrong and have on hand Clomid, Nolva, and DAA.

If your pct is after a sarms cycle, all you need is this

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
    GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

rick gave you the sarms only pct... here is the link and the layout for a full pct after an anabolic cycle... https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platin...ice&order=DESC

clomid 50/50/25/25
    nolva 40/20/20/20
    aromasin 12.5 mg eod
    mk-2866 25 mg day
    gw-501516 20 mg day