napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MK-2866 Dosing for a female

RRBUCHANAN

I am looking for assistance in taking MK-2866. I found info saying to take anywhere between 5mg-12.5mg/day and am really unsure of where to start. Also, the dropper is in ml and I have found multiple conversions for that also. The front of the bottle says 50mg/ml so don't know if it's saying that's 50 mg/ml. That, however, doesn't seem to fit anything else I find. Product came from Sarmsx. Can anyone give good direction on this matter? Thanks in advance for any assistance.

I am looking for assistance in taking MK-2866. I found info saying to take anywhere between 5mg-12.5mg/day and am really unsure of where to start. Also, the dropper is in ml and I have found multiple conversions for that also. The front of the bottle says 50mg/ml so don't know if it's saying that's 50 mg/ml. That, however, doesn't seem to fit anything else I find. Product came from Sarmsx. Can anyone give good direction on this matter? Thanks in advance for any assistance.

as a female, you start at 12.5 mg the first two weeks then bump to 25 mg the next 10 weeks... the dropper is more than easy... its very simple math... 50 mg/ml means each ML contains 50 MG... 1 ML equals one full dropper.. so clearly, half the dropper is 25 mg and so on

Can I ask what your goals are? You could enhance your experience with MK2866 quite a bit more by adding other sarms to it. Which ones to add completely depends on what you are trying to accomplish

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Can I ask what your goals are? You could enhance your experience with MK2866 quite a bit more by adding other sarms to it. Which ones to add completely depends on what you are trying to accomplish

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

exactly... while mk2866 is great on its own, you want some synergy there from something else dependent upon the intended goal

Top Bottom