napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MK-2866 & MK-677 for healing

Scott Weiland

Hey Everyone,

I've seen the vids on MK-2866 & MK-677 for healing I've also seen the vids that show MK-2866 put into a stack for muscle definition and preventative wasting. Heres the deal; I'm having some tendonitis in my elbows (more than likely from my TRT+AI) and I'm just getting started. So now isn't the time for long periods of rest. I'm wondering if MK-2866 & MK-677 can help with these aliments while I'm on TRT (and GW+SR 9K9 stack). PS blood will be taken in 3 weeks so we'll see what the levels are then in case my E2 is too low now.

The other factor I wan't to understand and please forgive me if this is a stupid question. I'm coming hat in hand here.. does MK-2866 or MK-677 raise T; cuz I really don't need that. I'm just now getting my levels dialed in on TRT and the Dr. makes you sign a form that says if you self-administer something that throws your T out of whack they have the right to refuse service, and I can't have that. I guess thats fair since they are trying to fix me with medicine.

Bonus question: do either of these compounds help with other kinds of muscle injuries or tears?

I also have some severe chronic (like 10yr chronic) plantar fasciitis from cardio/running over the course of decades trying to balance out my body type. I developed a tear in my fascia band that the Drs have been trying to work on for years but to no avail. Walking & running is a bitch but I block out the pain and push through it, but I don't suppose I will ever see it heal this way. Its a viscous cycle. I gotta do cardio to balance out my body type or I will become the blob. hahahahahahah....

Thanks everyone.

Those are both excellent to add in to your TRT regiment for both healing and recovery. They will absolutely help actually heal any minor injuries, tears, connective tissue issues with tendons and ligaments, etc. They are both great for that. That will also help expedite the recovery process from other injuries as well.

Neither one will affect your TRT bloodwork whatsoever, so you are good to go there

NICE!

So..

a) will I need to run PCT for MK-2866 or MK-677. I know SARMs don't aromatize but I'm thinking for organs and whatnot. I'm already running on: Milk Thistle, Dandelion, Choline & Inositol (for liver detox), Turmeric & Garlic blend (for anti-inflammatory).

b) can I combine stacks (MK-2866 & MK-677) + (SR 9009 & Cardarine) or is this going overboard? If its going overboard which one MK-2866 or MK-677 would give the best result for healing.

c) lastly should I run them on top of each other or stagger them so when I come off of the fat loss stack for 4 weeks I'm using the healing stack while I'm resting up. Obviously there will be some overlap.

Thanks, Rick!

if you are on trt you dont need a pct... that is definitely not overboard to stack all of them... you can run them all together, there is no need to stagger them at all

Top Bottom