napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mk-2866

waltooner

Hey Dylan
I just ordered a couple of bottles of Ostarine. I do have a Blue Ox PCT for afterwards. I was wondering on how I should go about taking this product?
I planning on getting Cut and seeing major results. I'm 200 pounds and 5'9. What dosage should my intake be and how long should I take this Product?

For a PCT you should really take Clomid or Nolvadex instead. I don’t really know much about that product but it’s not a SERM or some other type of research chemical so it probably won’t be that helpful.

Hey Dylan
I just ordered a couple of bottles of Ostarine. I do have a Blue Ox PCT for afterwards. I was wondering on how I should go about taking this product?
I planning on getting Cut and seeing major results. I'm 200 pounds and 5'9. What dosage should my intake be and how long should I take this Product?

This is the pct you should take:
Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Do you recommend any estrogen blockers while taking Clomid?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sarms don’t convert to estrogen, so you don’t need one... i always like to have Aromasin on hand, just in case, but don’t use it until necessary

no, why would you use an estrgoen blocker when you are not running anything that converts to estrogen?

The reason for the question was just that Clomid increases natural testosterone production, which can aromatize. When it is prescribed by age management doctors they usually also prescribe some anastrozole along with it.

In the case of PCT, I am guessing that the 4 weeks of recovery with Clomid is not long enough to worry about aromatization?

clomid is not going to give you gyno dude...

Ok, so 6 weeks into my cycle of MK2866 at 25mg/day, my blood work results are:

Serum Testosterone: 250
Free Testosterone: 8.4
Estradiol: <5.0
DHEA-Sulfate: 97.3

When I started the cycle my Serum Testosterone was just below 500 or so. I’m 50 years old.

Anyone who says you can’t get results from SARMS are full of it, I have been extremely happy with the results I have had so far.

I’m concerned about the low estradiol, and the libido is definitely dropping. What would you think about taking Clomid concurrently with the Ostarine, which in theory would raise Serum Testosterone, some of which will aromatize and raise the estradiol?

What protocol would you recommend?

I have the dga post ct ready to go, I will begin taking it now.

I misinterpreted the drop in libido to TOO MUCH estrogen. I then made the next mistake of taking 1mg of anastrozole a couple of days before my blood draw in an attempt to correct it. Dumb mistake.

Definitely don't need an ai with sarms bud. As you can see, your estrogen can crash in a hurry

RickRock.. just received my first two bottles of MK-2866.

I'm 44 , 6'5 -240lbs about 25BF% -

Going to use MK solo for my first cycle -12 weeks is there any on cycle sups I need to take as well?

I've got two 30ml bottles any idea how long that will last me?

Thanks

Top Bottom