bannednutritionRegenRx

Mixing them all in water

IsaacNZ

So I'm currently taking :

RAD140 - 20mg
S4 - 25mg
LGD - 10mg
GW - 20mg

in the morning before my workout, and then another 25mg S4 afternoon.

I know technically, it's more correct to take the dropper, put it in your mouth, and wash down.
But I find the taste so rough that I wonder, how much difference does it actually make to take all 4 sarms, dropper the amounts into a small glass of water, give it a swish, and smash down the whole thing??
Because I find that SO much easier to get down, haha.

Does anyone do the same?

Do NOT do that.
They lose bioavailability if you do that.. The only and i repeat ONLY thing you can mix it is 100% grapefruit juice, and even then it's better idea to take a sip of it, then drop it in mouth & take another sip..

The compounds get diluted in the water so much, and some compound can stay in the glass, so that's why it's not recommended. Try to just take it straight then cause it afterwards with a drink.

Yes, but only after you've swallowed.
Best thing to do would be 100% grapefruit juice for maxium bioavailability.

most of our water is filled with neurotoxic chemicals such as fluoride, lead, and chlorine..the chlorine molecule will destroy and break down ur compounds...

at my gym I can literally smell the water, one day I took a bottle of Poland spring water and filled it with the water at the water fountain...and then put it side by side to another regular Poland spring unopened bottle..opened both them up..and asked people at my gym to smell them..everyone said "this one smells like chemicals" I said "you're right..and this is what ur guzzling down during ur workout.."

u should not be able to smell water...

uh, total unsupported broscience bullshit on dilution from residual on glass. Its so amazingly small, its calculable. Furthermore the method you use to measure out the sarms is so inaccurate, the variance from dispensing is greater than any residual.

Now this is using a round bottomed glass. If you wanna go pure science, use a test tube, as lab glass surface adhesion is even less, and its incredibly small.

But still your greatest variance in dosage is how you dispense it, not how you mix it.

BTW, I mix mine with grapefruit juice.

grapefruit juice whether you mix them or do not... that provides the best absorption and thats what you should use

Top Bottom