napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mixing mk677 and hgh

2700bigman

Hi im starting a 6 month cycle of 4ius of HGH per day, 6 days on 1 day off soon, also thinking of stacking 20mg of mk-677 on top each day, would you avoid mixing both?

You can stack them it's not a problem.

Post your full stats and goals. Are you running any other PED's?

WT
BF%

Goals
Cycle history

you definitely can mix both, absolutely... they are very very synergistic together and make a great combination..

Why is body fat such an important stat for HGH? I’m so confused by that. I could see asking for your glucose levels, but why specifically body fat.

I understand the obvious, and I would say most people want to be under 15% body fat, easier said then done for some, but it’s what most people want, right.

I read so many articles on how Mast is a waste of money unless you’re under 10% body fat, and I totally disagree. I’m 6’2”, 275lbs and definitely over 20% body fat, went on Mast and I had incredible results, losing significant amount of fat and added lean muscle. Why would someone say it’s a waste of money? Maybe to someone competing, but the 99.9% of the world doesn’t have any desire to compete in some body building competition, but in the game of life, when we’re all trying to be the best version of ourselves, I’m trying to understand the relevance of that question.

Please explain so I have a greater understanding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I peaked at 400 per week, but the majority of the time I was at 300, plus 250 of Test E and 50mg of Var, and I was doing 25mg Proviron EOD.

I got incredible results, and seriously never felt better. Unfortunately I started losing my hair at a rapid pace at 45 yrs old and I’ve never had a problem in the past by using Finestride and that’s my fault for using much as much DHT based product at once. I’ve never had gyno or high estrogen levels, but it’s funny how life works. You find the stuff that gives you the best results and I took every precaution, but I’m still looking at this w a glass half full approach. I’m starting up w PRP injections next week and now have switched over to 250 Deca & 250 Test and cut all the DHT derivatives out and it’s a completely different feel. Unfortunately the shedding hasn’t subsided and it’s been about 5 weeks, so I’m sure I threw my hormones out of wack, but I’m taking all the steps I know how to.

I’m always open to any advice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please explain so I have a greater understanding.

Everyone here is required to post stats when requesting information about PED's unless you're a senior member and we know your fitness level. It's nothing personal aimed at you or anyone in particular but giving PED advice to someone we know nothing about is not very smart.

mast is a muscle hardener... thats what its main use and purpose is... mast did not help you lose fat... your diet and training did that... mast is a COSMETIC... if you are 20% body fat, you are not getting ANYTHING cosmetic about it... i have said a million times it has other benefits and anyone can use it... the point is you dont get the main aspect out of it at a higher body fat, which is the purpose of polishing and hardening...

Top Bottom