napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

mixing liquid sarms:

knicksdun

This may seem very stupid, but if I were taking multiple SARMs, could I just add the amount of each liquid sarm into a glass of water, and drink them all at once? Thank you!

Not a dumb question at all. I literally just created an account to ask the same question... Basically, I don't want to have to carry multiple dropper bottles around. Instead, I would love to just make little aliquots with the proper dosages and put them in one tube to take all at once. Assuming SarmsX suspends their powders in Ethanol and theres no additives, there should be no unwanted reactions if you mixed S-4 and LGD4033, right? Has anyone tried this?

Not a dumb question at all. I literally just created an account to ask the same question... Basically, I don't want to have to carry multiple dropper bottles around. Instead, I would love to just make little aliquots with the proper dosages and put them in one tube to take all at once. Assuming SarmsX suspends their powders in Ethanol and theres no additives, there should be no unwanted reactions if you mixed S-4 and LGD4033, right? Has anyone tried this?

Yeah, I'm looking to do it with mk-2866, gw, mk-677, rad-140.

I think if you are mixing just one days dose into a glass of water you should be fine, when you think of it, you are probably drinking about 250 ml of water, and probably adding in only 2-3 ml of sarms at the most. The amount of the sarms in the water is not significant so it should end up fine. I would wait for Dylan Gemelli to weigh in on this.

I personally would not do this... over the years people that have done this have bitched about not getting the same results and when the conclusion was drawn they were doing this and changed it then things changed... you do it however you like but i m not recommending it

I guess water and sarms do not have the same weight per ml and they may not mix well (like water and oil), so you may end up with sarms not gliding well on the glass and stay there.
So obviously it won't be as efficient as pouring it directly in the mouth. Even if it's a pain, I guess it's better to spend one more minute doing it right than one more hour at the gym to mitigate the effect of the not-so-efficient blending.
My 2 cents.

I guess water and sarms do not have the same weight per ml and they may not mix well (like water and oil), so you may end up with sarms not gliding well on the glass and stay there.
So obviously it won't be as efficient as pouring it directly in the mouth. Even if it's a pain, I guess it's better to spend one more minute doing it right than one more hour at the gym to mitigate the effect of the not-so-efficient blending.
My 2 cents.
thats exactly right

My 2 cents.
Yes, this is a very good example of exactly why you never want to mix your sarms into water or another beverage.

If you hate the taste that bad... put the chaser in your mouth squeeze the dropper and swallow it all. It just dampens the taste your still going to get the bad taste but you won't be wasting anything since there is no glass

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

If you hate the taste that bad... put the chaser in your mouth squeeze the dropper and swallow it all. It just dampens the taste your still going to get the bad taste but you won't be wasting anything since there is no glass

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
exactly right and thats completely fine to do

Just man up and squirt the 1ml or less of liquid into the back of your mouth and chase with juice or water, it's not complicated, it's supposed to taste like shit, its chemicals

Top Bottom