napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mixing Glotropin HGH Pharma Lady

Ydoc

So I just got my shipment in from pharmalady and don't want to mess up the mixture. She sent me a vial of sodium chloride water as well. They're 8iu vials and I'm wanting to use 2iu/day. How much sodium chloride water do I add to the mixture, and how much do I draw out into a slin pin? I've been reading online but I'm confused, due to diff people saying diff things. You guys seem to be extremely knowledgeable on here and would rather just get a for sure answer from the pros. I also have some bac static water left over from Hcg that I used a couple months back. Any advantage or disadvantage to using one over the other?
Thanks

So I just got my shipment in from pharmalady and don't want to mess up the mixture. She sent me a vial of sodium chloride water as well. They're 8iu vials and I'm wanting to use 2iu/day. How much sodium chloride water do I add to the mixture, and how much do I draw out into a slin pin? I've been reading online but I'm confused, due to diff people saying diff things. You guys seem to be extremely knowledgeable on here and would rather just get a for sure answer from the pros. I also have some bac static water left over from Hcg that I used a couple months back. Any advantage or disadvantage to using one over the other?
Thanks

Add one syringe of BAC water, don't press the water in and screw up the freeze dried disk, it's very volatile. Let the vacuum draw the BAC in the vial. Don't shake, but gently rotate the vial to dissolve the disk. If you want 2iu draw back enough HGH to the number 2 on the syringe and do a subcut pin in your fatty area. Sodium cloride water, bacteriostatic water... same shit.

So you're saying fill it with 1cc of bac water. Then after mixing, pull out 0.2 with a slin pin. Wouldn't it be 2.5 since it's an 8iu mixture and I'm wanting to do 2iu/ day? Or am I overthinking this.

I do 1cc but it doesn't really matter. Just do the math... You can use more or less water.

Pharma Lady Rep

Last edited by a moderator:
So you're saying fill it with 1cc of bac water. Then after mixing, pull out 0.2 with a slin pin. Wouldn't it be 2.5 since it's an 8iu mixture and I'm wanting to do 2iu/ day? Or am I overthinking this.
Yes with 1cc it would be 2.5. The amount of water you use determines the strength of the mixed solution.

Pharma Lady Rep

I always use a tad bit more than 1cc if I'm using more than 1 dose per vial for wastage left in the syringe from multiple doses etc...

Pharma Lady Rep

Add one syringe of BAC water, don't press the water in and screw up the freeze dried disk, it's very volatile. Let the vacuum draw the BAC in the vial. Don't shake, but gently rotate the vial to dissolve the disk. If you want 2iu draw back enough HGH to the number 2 on the syringe and do a subcut pin in your fatty area. Sodium cloride water, bacteriostatic water... same shit.

Perfect advice here. x2 on "let the vaccum" and x2 on swish the mixture around.

Top Bottom