napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mixed test e 300 and eq 300 started having a bad cough

nooprote

Hey guys! I hope everobody is doing well. I have a little issue with my last night test e/ eq 300 shot. I’m on 5 week of cycle never had any issues before. Btw, its my first EQ cycle and 4th cycles in total. Makining story short, when i finished injecting in my right quad where i usually do pins. When i pulled out a syringe i notice blood in a needle. I alredy knew its a bad sign. In a next 2 minuts or so, start having mild cough, but in next 10 minuts i was coughing like i was smoked for 30 years. I thought my lungs and brain gonna explode from that insane cought. 20 minuts later cough come down and i fail a sleep. But today i notice i feel so weak and when im doing a deep inhale a cough is coming back and i start coughing. Do you know guys what went wrong and how long dose it take for me to get back to normal. Thank you for your time

Anytime oil gets injected into a vein it will induce a bad cough. Always aspirate before injecting for this reason. Typically it dissipates after 20 to 30 minutes. Any carry over coughing is from oil still in the lung possibly. It all goes away in time.

Anytime oil gets injected into a vein it will induce a bad cough. Always aspirate before injecting for this reason. Typically it dissipates after 20 to 30 minutes. Any carry over coughing is from oil still in the lung possibly. It all goes away in time.

Rick, this is likely a dumb noob question but I have to ask. If this happens and some blood does get into the syringe. Do you just junk it and start over (throwing out the gear and all). Or can the syringe still be used as is?

Thanks Rick. But could be couse i mixed two compounds together in the same syringe?

Rick, this is likely a dumb noob question but I have to ask. If this happens and some blood does get into the syringe. Do you just junk it and start over (throwing out the gear and all). Or can the syringe still be used as is?
You can still use the gear. It's your blood and it's sterile in the syringe. Just find a new spot and inject

you can mix oils in the same syringe, of course

Hey Dylan, thanks for reply. I got new issue. My blood pressure went up to 150. And now i’m at my doc’s office. He wants to put me on some medecine. But, he doesn't know the real reason. What should i do to bring my blood presure back down. I’m 32 years old never had an issue. And why my blood pressure went up? Thank you

Hey Dylan, thanks for reply. I got new issue. My blood pressure went up to 150. And now i’m at my doc’s office. He wants to put me on some medecine. But, he doesn't know the real reason. What should i do to bring my blood presure back down. I’m 32 years old never had an issue. And why my blood pressure went up? Thank you
Are you taking anything to control estrogen on your cycle?

i dont know why your blood pressure went up man... could be estrogen but without bloodwork, how would i or anyone else know? if its not estrogen, then its just possible steroids dont agree with you well and you need supports no matter what you run... dga organ st is designed for this... so i would start using that as well... https://www.dganutrition.com/product/organ-st/

Top Bottom