napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mixed compounds questions

Pitbull08

Looking into ordering for a cycle an always was curious on the mixed bottles with like 2-3compounds in them...what are your guys thoughts on this, do you like it or always order each compound separate?

Question that comes to my mind is how do you know your getting the exact dosage of each compound per ml that’s it states...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking into ordering for a cycle an always was curious on the mixed bottles with like 2-3compounds in them...what are your guys thoughts on this, do you like it or always order each compound separate?

Question that comes to my mind is how do you know your getting the exact dosage of each compound per ml that’s it states...

It's always best to get your compounds separate over blends in my opinion. With blends you can't change the ratio of the compounds and thays what you are locked into. When they are separate you can dose them however you want, so it gives far more versatility

If the ratios of the blend works, then that’s great. But you can’t fine tune them.

300mg test with 600mg eq would be a great start.

i dont prefer blends at all... thats just me... unless you get them custom to how you want them, then they are cool but otherwise it seems they generally are always off...

for test and eq i like 350 test and 600-800 eq

You don't know the exact dose. That's the problem these Blends you're never really pinning an exact amount.

Top Bottom