napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Missing an injection mid cycle?

treeguy79

If I were in the middle of a Sust x EQ cycle and couldn't inject for 8 days due to international travel what issues could I expect and how could I mitigate any negative effects. I know this isn't ideal but, I'd like to think that the longer esters in the Sust and EQ would hold me over for these 8 days. Any advice would be appreciated.

If I were in the middle of a Sust x EQ cycle and couldn't inject for 8 days due to international travel what issues could I expect and how could I mitigate any negative effects. I know this isn't ideal but, I'd like to think that the longer esters in the Sust and EQ would hold me over for these 8 days. Any advice would be appreciated.

It won't be a big deal at all and you should notice no difference. Just pick back up where you left off as soon as you are back

It won't be a big deal at all and you should notice no difference. Just pick back up where you left off as soon as you are back

Thats a relief. I have travel plans spaced out perfectly this year that wouldnt give me 8 weeks in a row without a week away from home.

Thanks Bro

Top Bottom