napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Missed a pin..

Status
Not open for further replies.

m555zma

I pin tren, 50mg ED. Today I missed my very first pin. My gear should arrive tomorrow. Should I take a little extra tomorrow to make up for today, maybe 100mg? Or just continue you on with 50mg tomorrow?

So you already started a cycle and are adding tren?? or started the whole show today and just didn't have all your stuff?? more info needed bro

been on tren for 9 weeks. Got 3 more weeks to go, then cruise. Today I missed my first pin ever. Phuck..

If your even considering tren your should be knowledgeable to know that answer bud.. Tell us more about yourself.

Believe in the unbelievable.

He isn't considering it he has been using it. More info isn't needed to answer the question. If you missed a pin no do not double up tomorrow. Just do it as normal. Shit happens one missed pin won't hurt you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sounds good. I should have gotten Tren E instead of Ace.. damn. Well, really what I should have done was bought the entire cycle before starting, lol.

sounds good. I should have gotten Tren E instead of Ace.. damn. Well, really what I should have done was bought the entire cycle before starting, lol.
yes, you should learn from this bro... its completely fine to miss a day but you should never start a cycle without having EVERYTHING and that includes pct etc... just learn from it bro

Word. It happens. Now you know. Have everything and even some extra in case your math is wrong. Better to have it and not need it then need it and not have it.

Lol are you giving me advice or OP, me asking for more info is only to help understand his experience. But thanks for clearing that up ;)

Advice? Mmmm possibly. The guy had a straight up simple question. You don't need to know his age height weight exp and bf to tell him skipping one pin isn't going to hurt.

I do notice on forums there is glaring need to puff ones chest. And be all. Oh what's ur stats bro. Can't advise without stats. In some cases absolutely. If they are gonna run something rediculous. And hurt themselves.

With regards to you. I've read a lot of your posts even before I joined as I have cruised quite a few forums as of late and see who's who. And it seems that you are quite reckless with your usage. And make jokes about it. So to question op's knowledge in what he was doing just because he made a mistake on what to have on hand which he has clearly learned. I see no reason that a reckless aas user such as yourself should talk down to him or anyone.

That being said I've made mistakes as we all have. And we don't always need to be pounded about it and just have our question answered. And a little helpful next time advice passed down

Isn't that what forums are supposed to be? HELPFUL. Not clicky and condescending.

Did I answer your question thoroughly enough ?

No.. Actually I think you should elaborate? I'm having a hard time understanding. Maybe send me a PM, thanks for the feedback;)

I'm more of an in the open kind of guy. And I think you know what I'm talking about. But we can leave it at that. Sometimes it is ok to just answer someone without making them share their whole life. People do have a right to keep things private and just get a straight up answer. This was an easy question to answer. Have a blessed day

Go outta state and shit just fucking goes bananerz... NY is reckless? NY has good size, NY just had bloods run and is fine, hmmmm... reckless would constitute NOT being in check I would imagine. I just had mine checked as well and everything is fine as well. If he's considered reckless I'd imagine I'm a lost soul. Yet it lives.
Understandably people shouldn't be judgmental to include yourself about what we do bro. Now I've got to go hook back up to my dialysis machine before I keel over. [emoji40]

Go outta state and shit just fucking goes bananerz... NY is reckless? NY has good size, NY just had bloods run and is fine, hmmmm... reckless would constitute NOT being in check I would imagine. I just had mine checked as well and everything is fine as well. If he's considered reckless I'd imagine I'm a lost soul. Yet it lives.
Understandably people shouldn't be judgmental to include yourself about what we do bro. Now I've got to go hook back up to my dialysis machine before I keel over. [emoji40]

Well looking at his old old posts and involvements. I read a lot of stuff about over using tren and having dangerously high cholesterol and liver issues. Then stopping. Because of drinking too much too. Size means nothing when your organs are melting. Size is a faint fantasy that disappears and fades with age. It's the longevity and what happens after. People never wanna think about that. Just the now now now. But hey that's fine I'm not being judgemental at all. Idc what he does but to tout to someone else about knowledge of what to do because he was on tren and needing info instead of just saying ya skipping one won't hurt. Is just rediculous to me and just over bearing. We are all men and have daddy's. we don't need any online ones. If a guy has a question we should just answer it when it's a simple question not needing specific info to make a simple answer

Actually you are as you became combative with the comment towards NY and he is a great guy. Sure he could've said just take the next scheduled pin, but the OP's comment was one a noob would make and threw up flags about whether or not he should even be using tren, or AAS for that matter do you not agree? Nobody is perfect, not the OP, NY... you, or myself and I'm sure you might have an opinion on me as well- which you're entitled to as it's America, but it's ironic you call him out on something and then do the exact same thing. NY is my boy right or wrong... he's always right as far as I'm concerned. Loyalty begets loyalty.

Last edited:
This is an ongoing experiment conducted on self. No test subjects are 100% alike... remember that when you talk recklessly about what people use.

Advice? Mmmm possibly. The guy had a straight up simple question. You don't need to know his age height weight exp and bf to tell him skipping one pin isn't going to hurt.

I do notice on forums there is glaring need to puff ones chest. And be all. Oh what's ur stats bro. Can't advise without stats. In some cases absolutely. If they are gonna run something rediculous. And hurt themselves.

With regards to you. I've read a lot of your posts even before I joined as I have cruised quite a few forums as of late and see who's who. And it seems that you are quite reckless with your usage. And make jokes about it. So to question op's knowledge in what he was doing just because he made a mistake on what to have on hand which he has clearly learned. I see no reason that a reckless aas user such as yourself should talk down to him or anyone.

That being said I've made mistakes as we all have. And we don't always need to be pounded about it and just have our question answered. And a little helpful next time advice passed down

Isn't that what forums are supposed to be? HELPFUL. Not clicky and condescending.

Did I answer your question thoroughly enough ?

The only one puffing their chest here is you. NY simply asked for stats and you act like dorin invited you over, slapped your ass and asked you to join in for a 3sum. Chill out bro. That shitty attitude isn't for here

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

If your even considering tren your should be knowledgeable to know that answer bud.. Tell us more about yourself.

I thought that was a kind way of asking the OP to elaborate a bit more on his situation... his first post was confusing and oddly worded.... also... ILIFT2LIVE ... your the one that appeared to go full retard out the gate Bro.... NY helps a lot of bros on this site ( bty NY, I'm following your advise you gave me on my weekly set workout routine. (chest triceps, back arms, legs shoulders))...... NY and miss NY bring a lot of levity and humor as well as good information to this site....... to me there an inspiration for a lot of people!!! just my 2 cents Bros!

The only one puffing their chest here is you. NY simply asked for stats and you act like dorin invited you over, slapped your ass and asked you to join in for a 3sum. Chill out bro. That shitty attitude isn't for here

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

I've done no chest puffing. I never claimed to know everything. I simply stated no additional info is need to answer a simple question. Dude missed a pin of something he has been on for quite a while. He doesn't need guidance on whether he should or should not use tren. He wanted to know what he should do about a missed pin.

I thought that was a kind way of asking the OP to elaborate a bit more on his situation... his first post was confusing and oddly worded.... also... ILIFT2LIVE ... your the one that appeared to go full retard out the gate Bro.... NY helps a lot of bros on this site ( bty NY, I'm following your advise you gave me on my weekly set workout routine. (chest triceps, back arms, legs shoulders))...... NY and miss NY bring a lot of levity and humor as well as good information to this site....... to me there an inspiration for a lot of people!!! just my 2 cents Bros!

Now who is chest puffing. Lol. Don't speak to me in that manner. I'm not retarded nor have I gone "retard" and I kindly ask you not to make derogatory marks with inferences of the mentally and physically handicapped just to try to insult me thinking it will incite me to respond in an equally immature manner. This what I mean by clicky. Me and ny had an exchange and it was settled. There was no need to have you and the other person come in and peacock and try to bully me cause I'm new. I may be new here but I'm not new to life or too the world of aas. The guy was asking for a simple answer. If the question was can I add in tren a. Then obviously more info is needed. But not in this case.

Now who is chest puffing. Lol. Don't speak to me in that manner. I'm not retarded nor have I gone "retard" and I kindly ask you not to make derogatory marks with inferences of the mentally and physically handicapped just to try to insult me thinking it will incite me to respond in an equally immature manner. This what I mean by clicky. Me and ny had an exchange and it was settled. There was no need to have you and the other person come in and peacock and try to bully me cause I'm new. I may be new here but I'm not new to life or too the world of aas. The guy was asking for a simple answer. If the question was can I add in tren a. Then obviously more info is needed. But not in this case.

hahaha .. grow up.... you appear to be a bit of a drama queen

Actually you are as you became combative with the comment towards NY and he is a great guy. Sure he could've said just take the next scheduled pin, but the OP's comment was one a noob would make and threw up flags about whether or not he should even be using tren, or AAS for that matter do you not agree? Nobody is perfect, not the OP, NY... you, or myself and I'm sure you might have an opinion on me as well- which you're entitled to as it's America, but it's ironic you call him out on something and then do the exact same thing. NY is my boy right or wrong... he's always right as far as I'm concerned. Loyalty begets loyalty.

One last thing I will touch on. And then we will be done with this as it clearly will become a dramatic thing shortly I'm sure. But when you responded in kind to what I said. Your first response was. "He has good size" as if that's a passable excuse for reckless usage. And I say reckless because of the statements I've seen made. Now if they are for shock value and fun and dude isn't really on a gram of tren a week. Then I rescind my previous statement but I'm fairly certain I'm not wrong. That being said he is free so to as he likes. But to answer back to me about responsibility and your argument is that he has good size is your leading point. That concerns me. As your leading point should be well he may do reckless things but tries to help people not make the same foolish mistakes. And that I could get behind and respect. But you didn't do that. You defended his size. Aas and hgh usage is not just about how big you can get. People use them for many goals and reasons. And a defending remark shouldn't be about how big he is. It's irrelevant to his possible longevity of life.

This is why I said what I said originally. We are all grown men and we don't need daddy's we just need questions answered sometimes with out the back and forth about my weight height and bf. Or any other info for that matter. He expounded and said I've been on x number of weeks. And he just needed to know what to do not a life's advice lesson.

All this being said I said what I had to say and believe I said it in a respectful calm mature way and I would expect that any responses should also be given in the same manner.

hahaha .. grow up.... you appear to be a bit of a drama queen

And there it is. Another immature ignorant response Typical. Have your day sweetheart you won't get under my skin. Because I've had my rabies shot.

Enjoy your day [emoji8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom