napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MissBizz mega cutting stack log

MissBizz

Received the rest of my sarms today Currently sitting at 146 brought in gw last week and ive already increased my weights twice! Very excited for this..will keep posting every few days! Beginning the below tomorrow!

1-12 mk-2866 12.5 mg day first two weeks then bump to 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout
c22eb0cabfdc0821b8722413e2bde6d2.jpg
909f0ab9bba6b89263d767b14b1c0e39.jpg
239eedb7e3dd7944e9af1862f85b17e0.jpg
9698d076b862f21ad6f931cd1dcd197e.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

That's one very sick sarms stack! I think you are going to have a great time on those sarms, and what it will do for body composition changes. I will be following! Good luck to you, and just let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks all. I have 1 more dose of the Sr and my second dose of s4. My energy is low but thats because im on day two of only tuna! So im anxious for Thursday!

Thanks all. I have 1 more dose of the Sr and my second dose of s4. My energy is low but thats because im on day two of only tuna! So im anxious for Thursday!

Oh wow! You are a trooper! I didn't know you were on that tuna diet....I couldn't do it!

Oh wow! You are a trooper! I didn't know you were on that tuna diet....I couldn't do it!
Haha..its not too horrible lol. Im pretty used to a low low amount of carbs.. and I have school.monday and Wednesday right after work so perfect 3 days for it mtw.. only home for an hour before sleeping so I can keep it under control lol.

I am really looking forward to this one! NICE pictures as well... you can always count on a woman to have the best pictures and most detail so im EXTRA looking forward to this... you guys pay way more attention to detail on do everything so much better than us, just like my wife does, i can see your attention to it as well... you are going to do big things and thats why your miss big business! im always here to help in any way i can, just let me know!

Great pictures! Will be following along....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am really looking forward to this one! NICE pictures as well... you can always count on a woman to have the best pictures and most detail so im EXTRA looking forward to this... you guys pay way more attention to detail on do everything so much better than us, just like my wife does, i can see your attention to it as well... you are going to do big things and thats why your miss big business! im always here to help in any way i can, just let me know!

Thank you so much! Taking photos is definitely my thing! Thanks for the layout on this I am 100% excited and will keep great details. Im finishing up on this tuna thing today so I will have more to Log beginning tomorrow! Thanks foe having me here this is all new to me but feel very much in place!

Thanks Dylan. She is very good photographer and graphic artist. Not to mention very detailed and dedicated. Thank you for the support!!!

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Thanks Dylan. She is very good photographer and graphic artist. Not to mention very detailed and dedicated. Thank you for the support!!!

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk
And don't forget the amazing girlfriend part as well as many many other things lol. Thank you for believing in me and supporting me through this as well..nothing is better knowing the person you love is standing by your side believing in you!

Also thank you for buying this AMAZING set up to be able to do this! Lol ♡♡♡♡

A quick update. Tuna diet is over thank god! Got back to my workout this afternoon..I increased on barbell squats.. went from 3 sets of 10 at a whopping 85#'s to 2 sets of 10 at 85#'s and 2 sets of 10 at 95#s. My peck decks went up from 3 sets of 8 at 55# to 3 sets of 8 at 65#'s. . I didn't try bench presses as my afternoon workouts are at work and I have no ine to spot me. So that will be in this evenings workout. Feel energized and more alert!

great job how do you feel on this stack? any sides other than going beast mode? or is it too early to tell anything

great job how do you feel on this stack? any sides other than going beast mode? or is it too early to tell anything
Well since I had been on the tuna the last three days I can't really say lol... I did see an increase in energy. And my squats seemed easier..n

A quick update. Tuna diet is over thank god! Got back to my workout this afternoon..I increased on barbell squats.. went from 3 sets of 10 at a whopping 85#'s to 2 sets of 10 at 85#'s and 2 sets of 10 at 95#s. My peck decks went up from 3 sets of 8 at 55# to 3 sets of 8 at 65#'s. . I didn't try bench presses as my afternoon workouts are at work and I have no ine to spot me. So that will be in this evenings workout. Feel energized and more alert!

Nice work! It's always a good thing to see those numbers increasing

Top Bottom