napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Minimum SARM doses for a recomp

Yo,

So I've been running GW 20mg, Ostarine 25mg, and LGD 10mg for my Recomp, but because of side effects I can't afford to run the full doses anymore.

With diet in check, can I still Recomp effectively If I am only using 20mg GW, 10-15mg Osta, and 5mg LGD? Or are these numbers too low to be able to build muscle while burning fat?

Alternatively, I could switch out the LGD for RAD-140 if this would provide better Recomp results alongside low dose Osta?

If the RAD-140 is better for the job, then maybe I could run GW 20mg, Osta 10-15mg, and RAD 15mg?

You don't want to fuck with any low doses like that bro. It's a waste of sarms in my opinion. You need to run them at recommended doses. What do you mean you are getting side effects at normal doses? What kind of side effects? Where are these SARMS from?

SARMSX. Mainly some gyno signs, but also some pimples popping up.

I'll try continuing at normal doses. I've got some acne creams which should help. But would an AI help from sarm-related gyno or no?

You don't want to fuck with any low doses like that bro. It's a waste of sarms in my opinion. You need to run them at recommended doses. What do you mean you are getting side effects at normal doses? What kind of side effects? Where are these SARMS from?

To help with the gyno etc, should I just run a full dose of Osta OR LGD, instead of a full dose of Osta AND LGD? or will this not help that much?

yes, an ai would definitely help.. in some circumstances, not common, yet possible, ostarine and lgd have had slight irritation... like i said, its very rare, but it is possible... although they have no estrogen conversion, for some odd reason, in these rare circumstances, its a possibility... this is one of the instances i can recommend arimidex because you do not need anything too strong...

if you cannot afford to run rad, then yes, swap for lgd... lgd and s4 alone would be your best recomp stack for the cost etc...

Top Bottom