napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Minimum body fat muscle loss problem

Christmas

I know it’s individual, so I guess this is more like a poll. At what body fat % did you start needing chemical assists to avoid muscle loss while cutting (intelligently, no fads)?

It's not maintenance of a body fat percentage where this is usually an issue, but rather the process of cutting calories to get there that causes muscle catabolism. This can happen at any body fat percentage really (although it is more profound the lower you go). Obviously steroids can prevent muscle wasting during this caloric deficit conditions.

personally, about 7% was where i kind of maxed out.. i got down in the 5's with help but could get low enough on my own through diet and cardio...

I know it’s individual, so I guess this is more like a poll. At what body fat % did you start needing chemical assists to avoid muscle loss while cutting (intelligently, no fads)?
I can cut to abput 8% easily without assistance. Any more than that and I need something to help hold the muscle while living on poverty calories. But 8% is about as lean as I ever go anymore

For me it was 7.4%. I got to 6% but I would literally have to avoid eating out with friends and family so I’m never doing that again lol. Sitting at 9% right now and totally fine with it.

Ive never used AAS just sarms but I got down to about 7.5 % for my first comp and felt pretty ordinary and was a angry mother . I like to sit about 12% most of the year that allows more food and in general strength training progresses best for me at this % .

Top Bottom