napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mini PCT For 6 week Osta Run

Catalyst

I'm on osta(going into 5 weeks now). Gained six pounds already, and strength increased about 15pct. I'm going to stop the cylce at 6 weeks(don't freak out on me now, its for personal reasons lol).

Considering that it's only a 6 week osta cycle, what daily dosage of clomid do you recommend for PCT?

I'm on osta(going into 5 weeks now). Gained six pounds already, and strength increased about 15pct. I'm going to stop the cylce at 6 weeks(don't freak out on me now, its for personal reasons lol).

Considering that it's only a 6 week osta cycle, what daily dosage of clomid do you recommend for PCT?

I would still run the mini pct protocol

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Being that it's only 6 weeks osta run, you don't think taking a daily lower dose of clomid, say 12mg daily for 4 weeks would be sufficient?

Being that it's only 6 weeks osta run, you don't think taking a daily lower dose of clomid, say 12mg daily for 4 weeks would be sufficient?

I really can't say without bloodwork bud. It's entirely up to you what you do, but I personally would just run the protocol as intended to cover yourself. Everybody see,s to react differently to these compounds and some are affected more than others, at 6 weeks I would guess there is very little suppression at all, but I also don't want to tell you that you will be fine and speculate when I can't be certain.

I'm still taking ostarine - I have about one more week on ostarine, which will complete my 6 weeks cycle.
Q:should I start taking the clomid now, along with the ostarine, OR start taking the clomid after I finish the 6th week of the ostarine cycle?

I'm still taking ostarine - I have about one more week on ostarine, which will complete my 6 weeks cycle.
Q:should I start taking the clomid now, along with the ostarine, OR start taking the clomid after I finish the 6th week of the ostarine cycle?

Don't start the Clomid until after your last dose of Ostarine. Not before

no bro... 6 weeks or 12 weeks, you need to dose it the same... i understand your thinking, and its great to ask, but your thinking is wrong... dose it appropriately... rick gave you the layout... always make sure to run it proper and never short anything on pct... you want to make recovery the number one priority at all times...

Tnx for the info.

BTW, my body took real well to the osta I purchased at Sarmsx. Weighed myself this morning and I'm now 8lbs heavier than last month. 8lbs heavier w/o increasing caloric intake and haven't even reached my 5th week into the cycle. Strength increase is crazy,everything feels light.
Nagging shoulder pain I had for 2 years is non existent.

Great product ;-)

Tnx for the info.

BTW, my body took real well to the osta I purchased at Sarmsx. Weighed myself this morning and I'm now 8lbs heavier than last month. 8lbs heavier w/o increasing caloric intake and haven't even reached my 5th week into the cycle. Strength increase is crazy,everything feels light.
Nagging shoulder pain I had for 2 years is non existent.

Great product

awesome!! thanks for the feedback brother!! ostarine is truly amazing and im so glad you are reaping the many benefits... keep us updated on your progress... if you have nagging injuries then i would highly recommend considering the healing and recovery stack next or at the minimum adding mk677... just adding that to this would be so key for you... its definitely worth considering...

I definitely will consider the mk677-thanks for lookin' out!
Will keep you posted on my progress.

nice bro... it would be a damn strong addition for you... definitely watch my videos on it and look at the results people are getting from it...

I bought clomid at sarmsx. If 50/25/25/25 for pct...
How do i estimate this dosage via the dropper?

there is no estimate, its quite easy and precise... its 50 mg/ml meaning one full dropper is 50 mg which means half a dropper is 25 mg

Top Bottom