napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Military need help with steroids

rumertoen

Hello Dylan!
I'm currently 27 coming back from my 3rd deployment overseas with the military, where all there is to do is lift and work. Sometimes multiple times a day if given. I came here weighing a sloppy 185lb and now currently at 220lb. Once arrival home (hopefully) haha I wanna jump right on my 1st cycle so there's no room to even slack off from gym with distractions of being home. I watched your vids about one substance at a time which helped, cause a bunch of my buddies here wanna jump on test sustanon, "cause there's more variety of substances" But after watching, I believe I wanna just roll with test enanthate for 12 weeks. I wanna add about 10-15 lbs of mass and trim some fat, hopefully not get bloated in my face. Few questions cause you kinda confused me with the AI portion of video. So can you break down for me how my 12 week cycle should look? Like take AI the whole time or just during pct? I'm kinda lost with that one. Can you please clear everything up or break it down Barney style for me haha from day one to week 12 and PCT. I wanna do this one right and not be a dumb ass. Thanks man! Keep spreading the knowledge, more knowledge, less negative results and views towards the industry.

Test Enanthate 500mg for 12 weeks. That's a great beginner cycle. U can also get make gains with less; 300-400mg. You might not need the AI but it's always smart to have it on hand just in case. If you do get unwanted sides like gyno symptoms, u can take Aromasin 12.5mg EOD and go from there. I doubt u will need an AI if u decide to go w/ the lower dosage of Test but you never know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First off understand that the CDR can have you tested for AAS, however it is very unlikely as the military sends samples to be test for AAS to the Olympic Committee lab in SoCal like morons and it's pricey. Now from personal experience, rank dependent, there will be haters throwing accusations so you have to portray the whole gym rat lifestyle to the fullest in order to get ppl to counter accusations plain and simple. The last 5 years of my 23+ served all I did was lift. I'd hold formation and fucking leave and workout either at work where I had a squat rack, Olympic bench, two bench seats and 1400 lbs in DB's and 500 lbs in plates, my personal gym was open to anyone in the BN I gave clearance to use it, or I'd go to the gym after work just to have other like minded ppl around. Nobody suspected shit because they knew I had come there a serious lifter so my putting on weight and size wasn't a big issue. Besides I never got tested either. The few times I had been called about a piss test "I got shit to do" was my get the fuck out of it card. Just be careful and tell no one, NO ONE. Use a domestic source as well. Run your aromasin as well full time on and in PCT. If you live in either base housing, or the barracks keep your gear stored in the air vents as no one ever thinks of looking there because both housing on/off base and the barracks are subject to health and welfare inspections.

Last edited:
First off understand that the CDR can have you tested for AAS, however it is very unlikely as the military sends samples to be test for AAS to the Olympic Committee lab in SoCal like morons and it's pricey. Now from personal experience, rank dependent, there will be haters throwing accusations so you have to portray the whole gym rat lifestyle to the fullest in order to get ppl to counter accusations plain and simple. The last 5 years of my 23+ served all I did was lift. I'd hold formation and fucking leave and workout either at work where I had a squat rack, Olympic bench, two bench seats and 1400 lbs in DB's and 500 lbs in plates, my personal gym was open to anyone in the BN I gave clearance to use it, or I'd go to the gym after work just to have other like minded ppl around. Nobody suspected shit because they knew I had come there a serious lifter so my putting on weight and size wasn't a big issue. Besides I never got tested either. The few times I had been called about a piss test "I got shit to do" was my get the fuck out of it card. Just be careful and tell no one, NO ONE. Use a domestic source as well. Run your aromasin as well full time on and in PCT. If you live in either base housing, or the barracks keep your gear stored in the air vents as no one ever thinks of looking there because both housing on/off base and the barracks are subject to health and welfare inspections.

OP this is great advice. Like 44 said don't tell anyone that's how you get caught up. I'm not sure about other branches but in the Army the CO needs probable cause to get you tested because the tests are so expensive like 44 said, so if your like me and have tattoos that are very unique keep your pics off of boards where your talking about using gear. Just my .02.

Hey thanks guys, should be easy though cause we are coming back from deployment, everyone has made huge gains from 9 months of just gym and work.

Thanks for the reply, so 12.5mg of Aromasin every Other day, and also keep using it during my pct of clomid? Anyone got links for a legit brand?

OP, thanks for your service to our country. 44 gave you solid advice. IMO i would run AI weeks 1-12 along side the Test and into PCT as well. Everyone is different, but 12.5mg EOD is a good starting point. This will keep some of the bloat / water off. Nutrition will determine fat loss or gain.

Here is how I would lay out your first cycle bro.

1-12 Test E 350mg per week
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

PCT starting two weeks after last injection

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

@RickRock thanks man that's the kinda detailed layout I was looking for, test is test but I got so many dudes in my ear pushing sust, others pushing cyp. And others pushing enanthate. And then the more I research shit the more I just get frusterated and second guessing stuff.

Anyone have preferences for needle gauge sizes?

I use 22g to draw and anywhere from 23-27g x1 to pin, preferably 25g x 1. The needle length will depend on where you are pinning and how lean you are. Delts will usually require a 5/8, quads 1 inch for most and qlutes 1 -1 1/2 inch. Some use 18g to draw, but IMO it just tears the stopper up overtime. 18g is like a damn harpoon.

Thanks for the feedback

Hey guys appreciate the feedback, see what happens when I get home and what I can find available. See how this first time goes!

Top Bottom