napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mild predicament

n2727

Dylan,

I’ve only been watching your videos for a short time but I have to say I’ve really enjoyed them. Anyways, I’m a 20 year old hockey player who just signed a pro contract in Germany. When I got here, they wearnt super happy with my weight (I’m only 165) and they want me to be 15-20 pounds heavier to adjust to the level. They gave me an envelope full of pills and told me to take them for 4 weeks, and that it would take care of my problems. I talked to some of the guys and they told me it was Dianabol, and that I shouldn’t have anything to worry about, but I’m very skeptical and don’t know what to do. Do you have any suggestions or should I just take it and see how it goes? Any advice helps man thanks.

Is this for real.......Surely not??? Who gave you the pills . Coach? Other team mates? Do you know what Dianabol is going to do without a test base for one NOT to mention your fucking way too young to be going near AAS . No PCT its all bad man very bad. I know you want to do well especially just signing what would be a huge deal but they are fucking with your health seriously mate.

shouldnt have anything to worry about? what the fuck? DO NOT use any of that whatsoever... you will fucking regret it in a major way

You definitely don't want to be taking dianabol by itself, and with no PCT after, but more importantly, taking steroids at your age can permanently damage your development.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

Tell your hockey coach he’s retarded lol jk I mean he is but that will just get you kicked off the team. Do not take those. You’re not only too young but you are in no shape to be juicing and I’m guessing do t even consistently loft weights. Not to mention dbol is one of the worst choice they could suggest.

Top Bottom