napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mild high estrogen symptoms

baadeen1

This is my third week of Sustonon 250. Been taking 500mg a week. For some odd reason, I did not start taking my Arimidex at the beginning (I know this is idiotic). So I am now on my third week and am feeling some itchy/irritation in my nipples. However, there are no lumps, poofyness, swelling, or lactation. I started taking Arimidex at 1mg EOD. Since the symptoms are very minor, should I just stick to this plan? I also have another pin to stick tomorrow which I am considering skipping. I don’t think this is too serious to the point to where I need to use the Letro protocol. Any thoughts?

The Arimidex should catch up eventually. I definitely wouldn't skip a pin unless it's really bad. I hope you learned your lesson.

I appreciate the rapid response. I definitely learned my lesson. I’ve never had this issue. I think the Arimidex should do the trick due to how mild it is. I don’t find the letro protocal necessary because it’s not all that severe. I might be over paranoid as well.

My nipples get itchy all the time bro don't freak out. Run your AI like you're supposed to and you'll be ok. You might need to lower it down to 0.5mg once things are under control.

Thanks man. Yeah that’s what I hear. I’ve done three cycles prior to this and have always done 1mg 3x a week. My estrogen normally comes back in the mid teens a few months after post cycle which I assume is a little low.

Have you cycled before? If so did you run an AI?

You could be one of those guys that's more E sensitive.

Yeah man I have three times prior to this and have always ran an it 1mg 3x a week with no problems. I prolly am more sensitive because I was pretty low to begin with (385 total t) and my e2 was in the 50s I believe.

Ya man, it doesn't take long for aromatization to get carried away when you aren't running an AI. Stay the course you,are on and you'll eventually bring it down. It's just going to take the higher dose for a while since you are fighting an uphill battle from letting it get out of control

I found that out haha. Thanks for the reply. It’s not too out of control thankfully. I imagine it’ll be a week or so hopefully

you dont need 1 mg eod bro... .5 mg eod is fine... you can do 1 mg eod for a week then drop it back to .5

Alright so update. Been running 1mg of arimi eod. It’s almost been 2 weeks and my nipples are a bit raw. Still no puffyness or lumps. I have my ole lady check them often. Maybe I’m still being paranoid and need to give it time. Will be getting bloods next Wednesday. I know the armi is kicking in because I feel the sides. Should I be throwing in any Nolvadex?

I also lowered my sust dose a bit. I don’t think my chances of Gyno are very likely. I might have just rubbed them raw from checking them so often.

I also lowered my sust dose a bit. I don’t think my chances of Gyno are very likely. I might have just rubbed them raw from checking them so often.

I would say that's a strong possibility. It happens to guys that tend to worry about it a lot. Just try not to overthink and look for a problem that isn't there. There's no need to constantly check. If you have a problem you will know it

Man I have been looking so frequently the past 10 days. Constantly doing breast exams throughout the day. I guess the rawness/burn gave me a big scare.

stop man... if you act neurotic about it, you are going to create shit that is not there... just stop doing that to yourself

Top Bottom