napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mild Gyno Advice

boyderko

Hey guys,

I would like to post here about my situation with gyno to see if I can get some help with my situation to see if I am going in the right direction, thanks in advance for the help.

To start off I got my run in with gyno after a bad SARM cycle in which I got some bad dosage advice with LGD-3303 & MK677 (I haven't messed with any sarms in over a year since that). I did go to my doc after noticing that I was getting some man boobs and he ended up giving me some arimidex, it did work by completely getting rid of any side boob I started to develop and decreasing the overall size of it on my chest. I unfortunately developed quite a bit of skin redness using (around a month or so total usage) it so the doc advised me to stop taking it.

After this we did some blood work and found that my testosterone levels had dropped to 55ng (this was while on the bad cycle) but my estrogen was also not really elevated that much, it was just non proportionate to my test so thus the gyno starting. fast forward a few months after that I was about to do the PCT you are supposed to for the cycle and just by taking my vitamins/making sure my diet was good it bumped up to a 255ng. That is still low but it is still increasing and hopefully will continue to do so.

Currently I have a prescription for Tamoxifen of 20mg and have been taking it for a week and a half and am wondering if that is a solid dosage to help get rid of that bit of the gland (I assume it is the gland since I am 168lbs at 12.5% body fat). I have seen a few sites talk about rolaxifene and how it is better, I have also seen that people run much higher dosages than 20mg a day of Tamoxifen for gyno reversal.

To clarify I do NOT have any sort of lump (doctor confirmed & also by a scan). My gyno is also so little that it just goes away whenever my skin tightens up a bit so I would prefer not to get surgery if possible.

If anyone has any advice based on what ive wrote please let me know, id like to make sure I am on the right path for getting rid of the last bit of my gyno.

Once again thank you, I really appreciate all the feedback.

it wasnt bad dosage advice, its that you didnt have real sarms... dosing has nothing to do with it and thats why ive told people a million times over to NOT use 3303... you have no clue what you are actually getting...

nolvadex will NOT reverse gyno and i have no clue where you would ever come up with that... all it does is block estrogen for the time being and then it will just come right back once you stop taking it... ITS NOT AN AI... it does NOTHING to kill off estrogen... you would have to use aromasin... nolvadex will not reverse anything whatsoever

Yeah I learned my lesson with 3303 and sarms in general so I haven't messed with them since.

As far as Nolvadex goes I had seen quite a few studies where it did help reduce the size of gyno & or reverse it entirely. All the information on this type of stuff can be rather hard to find so whatever advice you have for me is always worth looking into/trying.

Could you tell me how to you would use aromasin like dosages, how long, etc? Any of that would really help with me looking into it sooner rather than later. if you can't just any link or pointing me in the right direction would be awesome

appreciate the feedback dylan

nolvadex is often PART of a gyno reversal program because its does quite well at blocking estrogen but on its own, it will not stop it... it will come right back after you stop using it... im not sure how much clearer i can make that... you can go with aromasin and nolvadex if you like... i would go at least 8 weeks to reverse gyno... you should not blame sarms however... you did not have real sarms along with the fact that 3033 has no studies done on it so you are just being a guniea pig... real sarms DO NOT convert to estrogen... what is your current estradiol level? im not sure you even need a full gyno reversal protocol

Yeah I probably didn't have any "real" sarms but apart from that the last time my doc had tested my estrodiol level was on 9/5/2018 shortly after I had been on arimidex and was experiencing side effects of all the skin redness and that test came back as follows:

Total Estrodiol Level: (2.5 pg) - Low - (10 - 42 pg)

So it was quite low at 2.5pg

That is a direct copy and paste from my patient portal. We have not done any more tests for estrodiol since because the doc said he was not worried about it at all. I have also each time done the complete metabolic panel and everything else came back completely normal.

Yeah I probably didn't have any "real" sarms but apart from that the last time my doc had tested my estrodiol level was on 9/5/2018 shortly after I had been on arimidex and was experiencing side effects of all the skin redness and that test came back as follows:

Total Estrodiol Level: (2.5 pg) - Low - (10 - 42 pg)

So it was quite low at 2.5pg

That is a direct copy and paste from my patient portal. We have not done any more tests for estrodiol since because the doc said he was not worried about it at all. I have also each time done the complete metabolic panel and everything else came back completely normal.

If u want an accurate answer u need new bloodwork done to check estradiol. Im not going to sit here ad guess dude. Thats not how this works

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hey Dylan,

This is quite a long follow up on this thread but I went and got some bloodwork done so I wanted to share my results with you.

Testosterone Total: 379ng/dl

Testosterone Free: 10.4pg/ml

Estrodial:16pg/ml

These are my most current results and I did happen to go and get my blood drawn one more time for an 8am testosterone reading which Im waiting to get the results for. All results in this message I got at 12 noon. appreciate the feedback/advice man, much love!

based on what you have seen from my thread here so far what in your opinion is a solid way to go about getting my nipples to stop being puffy like there is fat behind them? I am a bit at a loss and would like to not have to deal with it anymore ya know

if your estrogen is low then there's no issue with them... it may be fat or water retention that should go away

Top Bottom