napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Migrated

The Medic

Hahaha Bodean thanks for pointing out everything you brought some clarity and insight into my brain. I see Dylan has migrated . Robo and Rebel im sold. Waddup fellas! Glad to be here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahaha Bodean thanks for pointing out everything you brought some clarity and insight into my brain. I see Dylan has migrated . Robo and Rebel im sold. Waddup fellas! Glad to be here.

Welcome friend, you will like it here believe you me.. Enjoy the AR forums

welcome to adrenaline rush brother... i guess you could say i migrated, or perhaps the very first one to do so... lollll.. its great to have you here brother... you will quickly find this is the best forum in existence... if you ever need anything along the way, don't hesitate to let me know!

We are happy to have you brother. I'm sure you'll love it here, just as much as we all do! We have some great members here that's one big family. It's pretty awesome. If you need anything just let me know bro

Thanks dylan and wanted to take the time.. Your videos have been helpful to be .. I learned a lot from you man. Thanks for being a good teach. Your one of the reasons im slowly trusting arf.

Glad to be a part of it robo or rebel haha any chance i can rep for robo?

Welcome to AR....it's a pleasure to have you here.

Thanks dylan and wanted to take the time.. Your videos have been helpful to be .. I learned a lot from you man. Thanks for being a good teach. Your one of the reasons im slowly trusting arf.

i truly appreciate that bro... you are going to see so fast how different it is here.. whatever i can do to help, as i said, that's what im here for and everyone here is one big family... everything is done the complete opposite of what your used to and i will ensure that always... welcome home

i truly appreciate that bro... you are going to see so fast how different it is here.. whatever i can do to help, as i said, that's what im here for and everyone here is one big family... everything is done the complete opposite of what your used to and i will ensure that always... welcome home

Glad to be here brotha. I feel welcome alreasy

Told you! Lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom