napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

This might be a stupid question...

Ssarmer22

Is there a list for sarms like that list of steroids anabolic rate ? like test is 100, tren 500, and on it goes.
Is there a list of that but with sarms instead of steroids ?

Yea there is actually. Let me see if I can find it for you. It's been years since I've seen it so I don't remember them all but LGD is supposed to be equally anabolic as testosterone by a mg per mg basis. I think ostarine is 1/3 as anabolic as testosterone and I forget about S4 but it's stronger than ostarine.

No other Sarms have anabolic ratings except these 3 because GW, SR, MK-677 are not actually Sarms that are completely different type of PEDs

I might be wrong, I think rad-140 is a Sarms too but I have never seen anabolic ratings published on it, and no it's not a stupid question at all bro

Hold on, mg per mg means 15 mg of ldg =15 mg of test ? because if it means that lol seems pretty bad, but again english is not my first language, so i probably misunderstood the mg per mg thing

Hold on, mg per mg means 15 mg of ldg =15 mg of test ? because if it means that lol seems pretty bad, but again english is not my first language, so i probably misunderstood the mg per mg thing

Anabolic ratings can be very misleading, just look at the androgen number for Deca and the numbers for Halo or even weak ass anavar with a huge anabolic rating... Also that's 15mgx7 is 105mg on top of any other SARM you're stacking it with and since it doesn't shut you down you will still have much of your test to add on as well.

No that's exactly right. You are understanding it clearly. But The difference is that 15mg testosterone a day is going to be a lot more suppressive than 15mg a day of LGD. With Sarms you not only get the anabolic benefit of the Sarm but you also get to keep the majority of your natural testosterone which is really putting you on another level.

You also have to understand that anabolic ratings don't mean a lot. It's a very, very poor way to translate the effect of a drug in comparison to testosterone. Higher anabolic rating does not mean more muscle it only means more chances of experiencing side effects (not all side effects are negative).

15mg testosterone a day isn't going to give you any real strength gains. That is not a cycle at all. 99% of young guys make waaay more than 15mg of testosterone a day. You would need at LEAST 35 mg a day of injectable testosterone to make anything close to a real steroid cycle. It's closer to a high end TRT protocol.

Last edited:
Top Bottom