napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Might be a silly question but sarms over steroids

UKcysticguy

Ok this is my second post call me silly or uneducated why would someone opt to use steroids over sarms given that sarms supposedly have much less or no effects on the liver or kidneys? (Be interested to know peoples blood results or experiences after sarms)

As someone whos looking to source some sarms for a first time cycle I'm curious to know opinions/facts on this subject.

Are we basically saying steroids are just that much more effective and sarms aren't worth it or is it a case we don't know enough about the long term effects of sarms because they aren't as well documented as actual steroids? I understand both causes suppression and need a PCT but most steroids causes all sorts of problems on the kidney and liver where as most forums/people online/boards seem to think sarms only causes issue if they are fake or mis labelled products.

I've used Dbol and Anavar in the past and due to my medical issues had to stop but I still feel sarms are a path I'd like to try and could be an option for me. I understand sarms are still very experimental compounds.

It really comes down to your goals and the level that you want to achieve. Are you just into health and fitness? Is it a hobby for you or are you a competitor or a professional? SARMS are a safer alternative to steroids but they are not as powerful. Choose what's best for YOUR goals.

its all based on the individuals personal preference on risk versus reward. A lot of guys out there are willing to risk their health to a high degree in the name of bigger gains. It's also not black and white on sarms versus steroids. There are mild steroids that give mild gains that are basically equivelent to sarms type gains, that also don't carry the side effects. Then there are powerful androgens like Tren and Anadrol that can wreck your health values and give some bad side effects but also give very powerful gains

sarms are an alternative to steroids... they are not as profound as steroids are but they have far less side effects, they are easier to recover from and that allows you to keep more of what you gain... however, as pointed out, what you get from them is not as profound as what you get from steroids... some people dont like to pin and dont like the sides but others dont care and want bigger results... thats YOUR call...

Thanks for the info guys nothing like experience in this area I guess.

I've tried Dbol and Anavar they just don't work for me tried different types so sarms seem the way to go I don't want to compete or end up 20 stone I just want to look good and have that extra edge but I don't want the risks.

Thanks for the info guys nothing like experience in this area I guess.

I've tried Dbol and Anavar they just don't work for me tried different types so sarms seem the way to go I don't want to compete or end up 20 stone I just want to look good and have that extra edge but I don't want the risks.

Did you run these with test or oral only?

what he said^
if dbol didn’t work for you, you had fake dbol or did something completely wrong.

As for the anavar, i can see that not showing results, i ran it and noticed nothing aswell besides side effects.

Did you run these with test or oral only?

Both were orals and bought from a source that supplies a local gym and is very trusted and used by a lot of the dudes who have competed in various shows.

It's not they didn't work they were harsh, as I've said I had a liver problem as well as other conditions so sarms might be my last option

Sarms are fantastic. I've been doing cycles of them for over a year now and had great results. I don't compete, just want to look like that guy you aren't quite sure if he's taking something extra or not lol. SARMS have done exactly what I wanted them to do with next to nothing for side effects. Had a tiny bit of vision issues at 60mg per day of S4, but nothing to write home about. RAD140 I felt a little bit angry on, but that's it for sides. They are a fantastic option for those who don't want the risk of going with gear.

Both were orals and bought from a source that supplies a local gym and is very trusted and used by a lot of the dudes who have competed in various shows.

It's not they didn't work they were harsh, as I've said I had a liver problem as well as other conditions so sarms might be my last option

Definitely go with SARMS then brother.

So you're saying you ran two oral only cycles and didnt have great results.. shocker. SARMS are definitely for you

For great results with minimal to no side effects, sarms are What you want for sure

Sarms are fantastic. I've been doing cycles of them for over a year now and had great results. I don't compete, just want to look like that guy you aren't quite sure if he's taking something extra or not lol. SARMS have done exactly what I wanted them to do with next to nothing for side effects. Had a tiny bit of vision issues at 60mg per day of S4, but nothing to write home about. RAD140 I felt a little bit angry on, but that's it for sides. They are a fantastic option for those who don't want the risk of going with gear.

Did you have any bloods or blood pressure taken with your sarms? just curious what sides you have/had?

With the Dbol I ran for 2 weeks had horrible sleep kept waking up like I was on ecstasy couldn't lay still and the back pumps and cramp were horrible. I drank plenty of water and ran support had to come off. Anavar sent my blood pressure sky high and had horrible headaches. I have a liver problem as well as my cf and diabetes but my liver is pretty much normal and looks good on scans and bloods are perfect, as I look after myself.

Sarms are clearly the only option for me now. Thanks guys!

Did you have any bloods or blood pressure taken with your sarms? just curious what sides you have/had?

With the Dbol I ran for 2 weeks had horrible sleep kept waking up like I was on ecstasy couldn't lay still and the back pumps and cramp were horrible. I drank plenty of water and ran support had to come off. Anavar sent my blood pressure sky high and had horrible headaches. I have a liver problem as well as my cf and diabetes but my liver is pretty much normal and looks good on scans and bloods are perfect, as I look after myself.

Sarms are clearly the only option for me now. Thanks guys!

I did not get blood work done no, but they brought my blood pressure down. I had been on blood pressure medication for years and 1 month into my cycle of MK2866 and S4 my blood pressure came down into a normal range with out medication.

Top Bottom