napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Might not be round as much got mad problems at home

Mb50

Update. Might not be round as much got mad problems at home

I might not be around too much will check in when I can. My old lady's giving me the boot and not sure where to go from here all over some minor bullshit back and forth fighting. Cleaned house so she can't get me jammed up. But who knows what the future hold gonna be a rough few weeks but there's no talking to her. I'll pop in when I get time. Just a bad situation I can't fix anytime soon time will tell where I end up. Wish me luck and thanks for the support fellas.
Had a follow up yesterday and they sent me right in for surgery. They put a plate and eight screws in my ankle. The good news is I could be walking without crutches in a week. Thanks for the love fam, seems to be looking good.

Last edited:
I might not be around too much will check in when I can. My old lady's giving me the boot and not sure where to go from here all over some minor bullshit back and forth fighting. Cleaned house so she can't get me jammed up. But who knows what the future hold gonna be a rough few weeks but there's no talking to her. I'll pop in when I get time. Just a bad situation I can't fix anytime soon time will tell where I end up. Wish me luck and thanks for the support fellas.

Damn that sucks brother. Sorry to hear. I have a few close friends of mine going through the same shit right now. Everyone around me is getting divorced, losing houses, relationships, time with kids, etc...it's sad to see. One things for sure that ive learned....you can't change anyone. They have to change themselves. Best of luck brother

I know it's a rough time right now and I hope whatever happens is you get all the bad stuff behind you. You can always count on us here anytime you need to talk, and you are free to PMme anytime you want brother.

Been there done that brother..and probably not the last time I'll be in that situation..just go to the gym n take it out on the weights, and get some strange asap

Appreciate it rick will definitely reach out if need be. And yeah cmb I been killing the gym makes me feel better spent 2 hrs today slaying weight. It's just sucks she kicks me out and I go. And a day later she threatens I'll never see kids again and go back like a dumbass just to start the vicious circle all over. Time will tell thanks fellas

Thats some shit bud. Sorry to hear. It's a rough process but you'll make it through. Just move forward, put the bad behind you, and take it out on the weights.

My best advice I can ever give you......go back. Act like nothing is wrong. Put up with her shit. Go hire a team of lawyers. Find as much dirt and leverage as possible. File on your own time and terms. Be ready and have it all planned out. Take no prisoners. Cause the child custody papers hold a ton of water if it ever comes back up.

My best advice I can ever give you......go back. Act like nothing is wrong. Put up with her shit. Go hire a team of
lawyers. Find as much dirt and leverage as possible. File on your own time and terms. Be ready and have it all planned out. Take no prisoners. Cause the child custody papers hold a ton of water if it ever comes back up.

Been there she gives me the boot I leave and when I'm gone she threatens never seeing the kids again if I don't come home I go home. 2 wks later same thing. Been 6 mos on that protocol now. Just lost wanna do the best I can to see kids as much as I can just worried she will make some shit up and call the cops and I'll be fucked we all know how that goes when a woman makes an accusation. Just rather be gone to not deal with all that. If I'm not there there's no doubt. Been 15 yrs with her and she flipped the script on me.

Sorry to hear this bro. Can I make a suggestion?

Keep a diary of all these conversations, it will be tremendous evidence should you ever need it. Taking some legal advice wouldn't be a crazy idea either.

Hope matters improve.

Best of luck bro. We are here if you need a few chill minutes. Hope to see you on the flip side of it all

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Sorry to hear this bro. Can I make a suggestion?

Keep a diary of all these conversations, it will be tremendous evidence should you ever need it. Taking some legal advice wouldn't be a crazy idea either.

Hope matters improve.

A diary doesn't mean shot. I can make up her conversations. Proof. Texts, emails, photos are the only thing that can help.

Lifting Weights is my stress reliever, my old lady won't give me enough and or any for that matter
Which makes me a ass to be around, I think over the last 4 years we done it like 25 times, which was mostly last fall
When I told her I was leaving if she didn't put out which only lasted about two months, now back to the same old shit.
Since last nov we done it like 6 times.
Yea I feel your pain dude
Hell I might as well be gone too,

A diary doesn't mean shot. I can make up her conversations. Proof. Texts, emails, photos are the only thing that can help.

true.... but its always good to jog the memory though....... something like.... oh yea... now I remember!...

I totally disagree. Over a period of time it builds up a very convincing picture particularly if there are places and names of other people involved. If it gets really nasty the OP will need every bit of evidence he can muster.

Good luck bro.

Marriage is hard. I've been married 25 yrs. I'm 53 yrs young now. There have been many times I wanted a divorce, but a friend said something to me that kind of stuck. Look at your marriage as a business. If you leave you're gonna get screwed by the courts re: money. Divorce court is antiquated and bigoted towards men. I'd have a lot to lose financially if I ever got divorced. My wife's never cheated on me which would be the deal breaker. I know this because I have access to her social media and private messaging. Unbeknownst to her of course :)

But the grass is always greener on the other side. I'm good with my wife now.

Have you tried counseling? I'd try all efforts available before calling it quits.

Yea the diary can help with the court appointed child guardian if it a custody dispute . Keep voicemails too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea the diary can help with the court appointed child guardian if it a custody dispute . Keep voicemails too!

Once you leave the house, kids and wife, you are going to be on the losing end of a court battle with the kids. You can't leave because the courts will hold that against you even if you return. And the wife's lawyers will be all over that.

The diary may help, but once it was established you left the house the court will look at that as abandoning the kids.

Rule #1 never leave the house.

Good luck Mb... I hope all of this works out for you man. Stay up.

Top Bottom