napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mid cycle thoughts and questions...

Nautulus

Hey guys I’m about to be starting my 4th week of LGD and MK677. Results have been good so far, up about 10lbs (I’m sure a lot of water) I have hit new maxes in almost all my lifts. I’m going to be ordering another 30ml of both for the next half of my cycle. I think over the past few weeks I’ve also gained some fat which I didn’t want necessarily and my cardio has been complete shit. Would adding GW or SR9009 be good idea for the next half of my cycle? Also, is there an approved sarm source on the forum yet? I don’t believe my source currently is bunk but I would rather buy from a company that the senior members of this forum trust.

Thanks!

Which one would be better? Trying to save as much money as I can before summer. Do you have a source recommendation?
Thanks for always replying bro i appreciate it!

Cardio is free bossman.

How's your diet look? Retaining water may be from a few factors that can change easily.

Which one would be better? Trying to save as much money as I can before summer. Do you have a source recommendation?
Thanks for always replying bro i appreciate it!

If you have to pick one, go for GW. That would always be my first choice, and the dosing is more simple. The new sponsor for this forum should be here soon

Top Bottom