napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mid cycle low estrogen

Jmike

I got my blood work back and my estrogen, lh and fsh is all low. Estrogen is <5.0, lh is 0.1 and fsh is< 0.2.
1-12 Test e 500 mg ew
1-12 arimidex .25 eod
Winstrol last 4 weeks but wasn’t taking it when i had blood drawn

Pct
Novladex 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Aromason 12.5 eod
Gw 20mg ed

The arimidex i had at first was bunk and I started getting high estro sides about 4 weeks in, acne and my left nipple got a small lunp underneath it. I got more and the guy I got it from recomended I take a half a day for a week and then drop it to .25 or .5 eod so that’s what i did. I tried getting blood work done right away but with my schedule and being on 3rd shift it took a little while for me to be able to get in there to get in so I just went with what he recommended which I know was dumb. The 2 weeks before I had the blood drawn I was only taking.25 eod. I have a little over 3 weeks until pct

Last edited:
of course your lh and fsh are low man... you do understand that happens when you use test right? your estrogen is crashed right now so you need to stop taking any ai whatsoever... drop if from pct...

Yes I understand that, this is really just my first time with all this so i just wanted to be sure it was normal for them to drop all the way down like that. My first time was almost 10 years ago and I was very misguided, I’m just trying to make sure i do everything right and be safe about it this time even though I didn’t have any problems last time. But as far as estrogen I just quit taking my ai now and not take it through pct either and it’s as simple as that, I won’t have to worry about any rebound in pct? I was actually really surprised my estrogen was that low, I wasn’t having any sides from it.

Last edited:
Yes I understand that, this is really just my first time with all this so i just wanted to be sure it was normal for them to drop all the way down like that. My first time was almost 10 years ago and I was very misguided, I’m just trying to make sure i do everything right and be safe about it this time even though I didn’t have any problems last time. But as far as estrogen I just quit taking my ai now and not take it through pct either and it’s as simple as that, I won’t have to worry about any rebound in pct? I was actually really surprised my estrogen was that low, I wasn’t having any sides from it.

You estro did crash it will take sometime to recover. I had mine below 5. I would drink soy eat some dry cranberries to help speed up but just let the body do it on its own. Some will say take prop or Dbol but don’t. This is why always get bloodwork about 4 weeks in your cycle. Some ppl will not get side effects. Pre mid and post bloodwork is important

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You’re already crashed. There’s absolutely no need to take 12.5mg aromasin eod in pct. Personally if you have tabs, I’d cut them in half and run 6.25mg twice a week.
12.5mg eod is way overkill regardless of what the cycle looked like. And the fact that you’re already in the gutter, if you run it at that dose, get ready to extend the crash.

You estro did crash it will take sometime to recover. I had mine below 5. I would drink soy eat some dry cranberries to help speed up but just let the body do it on its own. Some will say take prop or Dbol but don’t. This is why always get bloodwork about 4 weeks in your cycle. Some ppl will not get side effects. Pre mid and post bloodwork is important

exactly and well said... this is why i stress it over and over about consistent blood work yet people want to argue with me about that etc... there's a reason for it and this is a prime example why...

exactly and well said... this is why i stress it over and over about consistent blood work yet people want to argue with me about that etc... there's a reason for it and this is a prime example why...

I really don’t understand why ppl are so lazy to get blood work done this is how you know what works for you.

I really don’t understand why ppl are so lazy to get blood work done this is how you know what works for you.

ill never understand it.. i get guys that say "NOONE DOES THAT" etc... i just sit and shake my fucking head brother

I got my blood work done mid cycle, how does that relate to me being lazy to get it done? Granted it was at 7 weeks instead of 6 because of working 3rd shift. Getting off at 4am makes it hard to do anything unless you take a day off and we had been in mandatory overtime for peak and i wasn't able to take any time off until the following week. I wasn't having any symptoms so i didn't think another week would hurt anything. If i thought something was wrong i would have skipped out on some sleep to have it checked out right away. i am far from lazy when it comes to my health, i'm just new to the world of AAS. I thought i was doing things right and was trying to be as safe as possible while doing so. But i do really appreciate the advice and i am grateful for what yall do here. I would be completely lost without Dylan's videos and this forum.

I got my blood work done mid cycle, how does that relate to me being lazy to get it done? Granted it was at 7 weeks instead of 6 because of working 3rd shift. Getting off at 4am makes it hard to do anything unless you take a day off and we had been in mandatory overtime for peak and i wasn't able to take any time off until the following week. I wasn't having any symptoms so i didn't think another week would hurt anything. If i thought something was wrong i would have skipped out on some sleep to have it checked out right away. i am far from lazy when it comes to my health, i'm just new to the world of AAS. I thought i was doing things right and was trying to be as safe as possible while doing so. But i do really appreciate the advice and i am grateful for what yall do here. I would be completely lost without Dylan's videos and this forum.
that comment was not directed at you bro... i think you misunderstood... they conversation went side ways talking about others that do not, not you and it was never meant to be confused in that manner brother...

Nothing was directed at you at all bro. You're actually doing the opposite and setting the example of how to do things correctly.....and being proactive. You are doing exactly as you should bro

I'm sorry, I misunderstood I thought that was directed towards me.

Last edited:
I quit taking the arimidex a couple weeks ago after you advised me to, yesterday I noticed the lump under my left nipple was sore and swollen again. what do you recommend I do now and what should I do after pct to try to get rid of it if its possible without surgery

Bro it was not directed towards you. If I wanted to direct towards you I would of clearly said Jmike don’t be lazy. I do not have any hair on my tongue. I quoted Dylan’s comment. We are here to help you as I went through this. This is why I say testosterone and estrogen have to have a ratio to feel optimal. I feel great when my estro is 30 when pinning 150mg a week. When I pin 600mg a week I feel great when my estro is 40-47. I get no sides from these numbers. I also do not need any AI on 600mg a week.

I quit taking the arimidex a couple weeks ago after you advised me to, yesterday I noticed the lump under my left nipple was sore and swollen again. what do you recommend I do now and what should I do after pct to try to get rid of it if its possible without surgery
aromasin is clearly what you need... after pct, get your blood tested and let me know so i can advise the proper protocol... do you have the proper pct?

nolva 40/40/20/20
clomid 50/50/25/25
was going to run aromasin 12.5 eod but you said drop it completely and someone else said run 6.25 twice a week. which one should I go with?
and gw 20 mg ed

nolva 40/40/20/20
clomid 50/50/25/25
was going to run aromasin 12.5 eod but you said drop it completely and someone else said run 6.25 twice a week. which one should I go with?
and gw 20 mg ed
if you are having gyno issues again then i would at least run it 6.25 mg eod

Top Bottom