napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

mid cycle bloodwork question

Jmike

I trying to order my mid cycle bloodwork from private md labs and I'm not sure which one to select. Hormone Panel with Testosterone LC/MS-MS or Hormone Panel with F&T Testosterone LC/MS-MS, I'm not really sure what the difference is, I got my pre cycle through my primary care doctor but I haven't told him what I was doing and I don't want to ask for another one so soon. if someone could help guide me and tell me the difference between the two I would greatly appreciate it.

Hey guys Im new to the forum. Im also trying to order my mid cycle bloodword on PrivateMD. Im having estro issues so I need to see where my e2 is. But its so confusing. Which test do I order? I want my total test levels including above 1500 along with everything else I need. The few options that made sense didnt include 1500>. Through searching online, every suggestion was a totaly different test . Its irritating. I just want my blood work done lol. Can someone help me out? What do I need done? If anyone has a min to help me out I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks

Hey guys Im new to the forum. Im also trying to order my mid cycle bloodword on PrivateMD. Im having estro issues so I need to see where my e2 is. But its so confusing. Which test do I order? I want my total test levels including above 1500 along with everything else I need. The few options that made sense didnt include 1500>. Through searching online, every suggestion was a totaly different test . Its irritating. I just want my blood work done lol. Can someone help me out? What do I need done? If anyone has a min to help me out I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks
Same test as above bro.

LC/MS-MS hormone test with free and total testosterone

Does it matter that it says its for females?

No. That’s the one you want. When you order the test online, there is an area that asks you to specify your sex. This is where you select male. Then when you receive your results, the reference ranges will be shown accordingly.

No. That’s the one you want. When you order the test online, there is an area that asks you to specify your sex. This is where you select male. Then when you receive your results, the reference ranges will be shown accordingly.

Thank you. I appreciate you taking the time to help.

Top Bottom