napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mid-Cycle Bloodwork - Prolactin too low

kid101

What's up brothers? I'm currently on a 16 week cycle of Test 500, Deca 400, and E.Q. 800 per week. Today begins week 9. I just got my bloodwork results back and I think everything looks pretty good, except my prolactin is too low. Advice?

Total Testosterone: 3133 (range: 250-1100) HIGH
Free Testosterone: 1426.5 (range: 35 - 155) HIGH
Estrogen: 26 (range: < or = 39) NORMAL
Prolactin: <1 (range: 2-18) LOW

I'm currently taking Caber only at .12 (1/4 tab) every 4 days. Not sure how to reduce it any more while keeping levels stable. Do you suggest I reduce caber to 1/4 tab once a week, or switch to B6 instead? If so, what dose? I have some 200mg B6 in the cupboard. What level should my prolactin be ideally? Also, will low prolactin levels stall gains, or make me feel crappy, like low estrogen will? Is my free test in good range?

Thanks for any answers to questions!

i would switch to b6 at this point... or at least just keep it on hand... keep the dose low but you have bottomed it out, which is not good...

Ha your free Test is well beyond a good range man lol not sure wit I miss read that question. Def take a break from the caber and switch to B6 but don?t take it unless needed. Your body seems to not have any issues with needing to control prolactin at that dose of Deca so hold off on trying to manipulate it at this point. B6 a good dose is 400mg a day to control prolactin that?s what I use when I ran/run Tren and NPP but like I said don?t take anything right now.

Thanks man! I will hold off on trying to control my prolactin with this dose of Deca for now.

Ha your free Test is well beyond a good range man lol not sure wit I miss read that question. Def take a break from the caber and switch to B6 but don?t take it unless needed. Your body seems to not have any issues with needing to control prolactin at that dose of Deca so hold off on trying to manipulate it at this point. B6 a good dose is 400mg a day to control prolactin that?s what I use when I ran/run Tren and NPP but like I said don?t take anything right now.

I would just stop Caber at this point. It takes a while to build up with Deca and you're 9 weeks into your cycle already.

Yeah man I'd stop the caber too. To be honest I NEVER use caber with Deca. If you control estrogen, which you clearly are doing based on your labs. Prolactin is a non issue.

I have never used caber with nandrolone ever. I always recommend having it on hand but no need to use unless it gets high. Which, unless abused, is very unlikely.

I have never used caber with nandrolone ever. I always recommend having it on hand but no need to use unless it gets high. Which, unless abused, is very unlikely.

Good to know. I got my AI dialed in, still getting my Caber dose dialed in. I stopped using it for the rest of this cycle, and for my next cycle I will just hold off, keep on hand and see how my mid-cycle bloods look to see if I even need it. Thanks MasonicBodyBuilder!

Top Bottom