napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mid Cycle Bloodwork Complete

drachola

Hi Guys,

Can you take a look at my bloods and tell me what you think? I'm thinking my test levels are a little low and I expected my RBC to be a little higher. Also, I was super surprised my E2 was so low. Any advice would be helpful.

Cycle:
test cyp -350 mg week
eq - 700 mg week
aromasin 20 mg eod
proviron 50mgs per day

Pre Cycle BW
RBC - 5.00
Hematocrit - 45.5
AST - 31
ALT - 32
Test Serum - 529
E2 - 24.4

Mid Cycle BW 6 Weeks in

RBC - 5.24
Hematocrit - 47.1
AST - 50
ALT - 44
Test Serum - 1489 (I tested on WED afternoon after taking 175mgs on Monday morning. I take shots on Monday & Thursday)
E2 - 9.4

I'm wondering if my test is underdosed and if my EQ is real. My last cycle was 400mgs per week of CYP & 50mgs per day of Proviron and I felt different.

Any observations would be helpful. My gear is UGL.

I'd be happy to answer any questions.

Thank you!
SS

Typically we use 7x test amount as a minimum benchmark. You are way under that, more like 4x.

So maybe your UGL is lacking, or maybe you have a different issue. I'm just saying you should be over 2k in test

I'm wondering if my test is underdosed and if my EQ is real. My last cycle was 400mgs per week of CYP & 50mgs per day of Proviron and I felt different.

Any observations would be helpful. My gear is UGL.

I'd be happy to answer any questions.

Thank you!
SS

If you got it from any of the approved sources on this forum, it's not the gear.

If you got it from any of the approved sources on this forum, it's not the gear.

I'm pretty certain my Test is underdosed. I can tell from the way I feel and the slow gains. My last cycle my test serum was @ 2,600 @ 400mgs per week.

I'm wondering about my EQ since my RBC only went from 5.0 pre-cycle to 5.24 mid-cycle?

What about my low E2? Should I go E3D with my Aro instead of every other day? I'm @ 20mg's EOD right now.

Thanks

Dylan...I hope you are doing well. Can you take a quick look at my BW and let me know what you think? I know my test is underdosed but, I'm concerned about my EQ. I don't want to keep running it if it's not right.

Thank you!

I would ease up on your AI, go to every 3rd day as you suggested. As others said, your test levels are low given your dosage. If the source is from this board, just contact the rep/source and I am confident they will handle it.

I would ease up on your AI, go to every 3rd day as you suggested. As others said, your test levels are low given your dosage. If the source is from this board, just contact the rep/source and I am confident they will handle it.

I'm not trying to out a source. Just so everybody knows...this source is not from this board but, has been good for me in the past. I did send them a detailed email with my BW. Still waiting to hear back.

My biggest concern is my EQ. I'm not sure where my RBC should be @ 700mg's per week. Staring @ 5.0 and mid cycle @ 5.24 has me scratching my head. On my last cycle (test/provirion only) my RBC was 5.0 pre and 5.24 mid...same as now. I'm wondering if there is a way to measure for EQ other than RBC and...maybe it still has to kick in because it is such a long ester?

keep in mind you are only 6 weeks in... what do you expect from eq after 6 weeks bro? it doesn't even start to really kick nor show until week 8 or 9... 6 weeks with eq is NOT mid cycle at all... you run it a MINIMUM of 16 weeks, so you are definitely jumping the gun

keep in mind you are only 6 weeks in... what do you expect from eq after 6 weeks bro? it doesn't even start to really kick nor show until week 8 or 9... 6 weeks with eq is NOT mid cycle at all... you run it a MINIMUM of 16 weeks, so you are definitely jumping the gun

Thank you, Dylan. You are the best. I am running it for 16 weeks.

I thought even though the EQ didn;t kick in for 8-9 weeks, I would still be able to see it in my BW after 6-7 weeks.

I wish you lived in San Diego!

I'm not trying to out a source. Just so everybody knows...this source is not from this board but, has been good for me in the past. I did send them a detailed email with my BW. Still waiting to hear back.

My biggest concern is my EQ. I'm not sure where my RBC should be @ 700mg's per week. Staring @ 5.0 and mid cycle @ 5.24 has me scratching my head. On my last cycle (test/provirion only) my RBC was 5.0 pre and 5.24 mid...same as now. I'm wondering if there is a way to measure for EQ other than RBC and...maybe it still has to kick in because it is such a long ester?

Idk if this will help, but I'm currently running 800mg eq per week and @ mid-cycle blood work, my RBC was 5.89, compared to 5.9 pre-cycle. For some reason it actually dropped slightly even after four months on cycle. So I don't think your RBC count should be an accurate gauge on whether your eq is legit, after all, you're only six weeks in. I'm not trying to get you to buy more gear, but if it were me and I had doubts about my ugl source, if it's monetarily feasible, I'd shitcan my gear and order some from one of the approved sources on this forum. You could probably have it on hand in a week or so...but that's just me. Otherwise, ride it out and see what happens

Thank you, Dylan. You are the best. I am running it for 16 weeks.

I thought even though the EQ didn;t kick in for 8-9 weeks, I would still be able to see it in my BW after 6-7 weeks.

I wish you lived in San Diego!
check it again in about 4 weeks brother and you will likely see a change but people dont ALWAYS get an elevated rbc... i dont always get it but i certainly know how eq works and when its kicking in and even the times i didnt get that huge spike, it was most definitely still working

If your worried about the EQ, get a test kit and test it. I don't have personal experience with the kits, but think they test for the presence/absence of a compound, not quality.

However, we still have to acknowledge that your test levels are low given the dose you are taking. Your levels are elevated above natural range so test maybe under dosed, try upping dosage.

Idk if this will help, but I'm currently running 800mg eq per week and @ mid-cycle blood work, my RBC was 5.89, compared to 5.9 pre-cycle. For some reason it actually dropped slightly even after four months on cycle. So I don't think your RBC count should be an accurate gauge on whether your eq is legit, after all, you're only six weeks in. I'm not trying to get you to buy more gear, but if it were me and I had doubts about my ugl source, if it's monetarily feasible, I'd shitcan my gear and order some from one of the approved sources on this forum. You could probably have it on hand in a week or so...but that's just me. Otherwise, ride it out and see what happens

I think you are right. I'm going to buy more gear from an approved source on this site. I don't think I can ever use my source again. I'm not prepared to waist another couple of months plus the PCT.

check it again in about 4 weeks brother and you will likely see a change but people dont ALWAYS get an elevated rbc... i dont always get it but i certainly know how eq works and when its kicking in and even the times i didnt get that huge spike, it was most definitely still working

Will do.

Thank you, Dylan.

Top Bottom