napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mid Cycle Bloodwork Came In - On My First Cycle

maxx

I'm currently on my first cycle and this is what I got in my bloodwork. My BUN/creatinine is high and AST is high as well. Any feedback would be appreciated bros
ss+(2017-06-26+at+12.17.10).jpg

BUN and creatinine will be high in all of us with high protein diets, so that is normal. Your AST liver value is elevated but not much out of range, and nothing to be alarmed about at all. That can also be elevated a bit for those of us that resistance train, especially if your bloodwork was done not long after training. A little milk thistle and NAC will bring that down

BUN and creatinine will be high in all of us with high protein diets, so that is normal. Your AST liver value is elevated but not much out of range, and nothing to be alarmed about at all. That can also be elevated a bit for those of us that resistance train, especially if your bloodwork was done not long after training. A little milk thistle and NAC will bring that down
What milligram milk thistle a day do you recommend bro my ast/alt were in the 90's !

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

you are going to want tudca as your main treatment for your liver.. milk thistle would be secondary

Top Bottom