napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mid-cycle blood work results

Cmon

Hey guys, I was hoping to get some insights on some high readings for kidney function.
I am about halfway though a 6 to 8 week cycle of oral primobolan 50 mg a day, along with my prescription testosterone gel. I figured I?d start at a low dose since it?s my first time using primo and I have
seen some results, primarily with fat loss. Anyway everything was pretty much normal except for urea nitrogen (BUN) which was high (36 compared to 21 precycle). My BUN creatine ratio also was high (29 vs. 19 precycle). Creatinine was up as well (from 1.11 to 1. 26). I have been taking creatine pre-workout but thinking I should stop. GFR was normal.
Since primo is suppose to enhance nitrogen retention, could that account for the high readings? Or are my kidneys being overworked?

thats normal for guys that are working out hard while on cycle...its not something to be too alarmed about however you are using an oral... are you using any protectants with it?

thats normal for guys that are working out hard while on cycle...its not something to be too alarmed about however you are using an oral... are you using any protectants with it?

Hi Dylan, yes I am using Rich Piana 5% Nutrition Liver & Organ Defender. Thanks for the feedback.

Hi Dylan, yes I am taking Rich Piana's liver and organ defender. Thanks for the feedback.

Top Bottom