napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mid cycle blood work results

Pitbull08

Week 6 mid cycle results. I'm doing Test E 250mg twice a week (Monday/thursday) with aromasin 10mg EOD. This is my 2nd cycle, first one was about a year ago. Any feedback on the blood work would be greatly appreciated. 27yr old 5'9 215lbs
c0a57fe9cd4a118a220f17cb7ab17ed5.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

everything looks just fine for the most part... there is slight elevation in alt and ast is on the high side... do you drink or are you using an oral? its hard to say with a capped test how well your test is dosed.. capped tests are rather pointless if your testing your gear quality

Thank you for the feedback Dylan. Yes I do drink on Fridays and Saturdays. An I noticed the capped test as well, I didn't know it was going to be capped. and this my first lab panel I purchased online from privatemdlabs , it was like $60. What site an panel should I have used/recommend.

Thank you for the feedback Dylan. Yes I do drink on Fridays and Saturdays. An I noticed the capped test as well, I didn't know it was going to be capped. and this my first lab panel I purchased online from privatemdlabs , it was like $60. What site an panel should I have used/recommend.

hey brother... the alcohol is not helping your liver values... do not drink if you ever take an oral... you really shouldn't at all while cycling but definitely not with an oral which i would assume you already know...

here's the test you want and you can get it at privatemd as well...

bullet_yella.gif
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Hormone Panel with F&T Testosterone LC/MS-MS

Description: [FONT=&quot]This is our Hormone Panel for Females with Free and Total Testosterone LC/MS-MS to provide actual levels when Total Testosterone results are >1500. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Significant deviations from the normal range may require further evaluation by your physician.[/FONT]

Includes:
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Free (Direct) With Total Testosterone, LC/MS-MS
Complete Blood Count (CBC) with Differential: (Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes)
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile (CMP) (includes eGFR): (A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum.)

Note: Actual Total Testosterone levels will be provided with this test if levels exceed 1500.

Patient Instructions: Patient should fast for 12 hours preceding collection of specimen. If using a testosterone cream please be sure you have not rubbed any into the antecubital area of your arm for the last 24 hours as it can give elevated results.

Hey Dylan ,

I'm about to finish that Test E cycle this week.

Just want to get some feedback on my PCT.

I'm going to wait 2 weeks from last pin and then start :
Clomid- 50/50/25/25 ED
Nolvadex- 40/40/20/20 ED

I'm currently taking aromasin 10mg EOD..should I still continue taking that after my last pin and all the way thru pct?

Yes.. Take aromasin all the way through. I would also consider running Ostarine and GW in your PCT

hey brother... the alcohol is not helping your liver values... do not drink if you ever take an oral... you really shouldn't at all while cycling but definitely not with an oral which i would assume you already know...

here's the test you want and you can get it at privatemd as well...

bullet_yella.gif
[FONT="] [/FONT][/COLOR][U][B]Hormone Panel with F&T Testosterone LC/MS-MS[/B][/U]

[B]Description: [/B][COLOR=#323E4B][FONT="]This is our Hormone Panel for Females with Free and Total Testosterone LC/MS-MS to provide actual levels when Total Testosterone results are >1500. [/FONT]

[FONT="]Significant deviations from the normal range may require further evaluation by your physician.[/FONT]

Includes:
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Free (Direct) With Total Testosterone, LC/MS-MS
Complete Blood Count (CBC) with Differential: (Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes)
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile (CMP) (includes eGFR): (A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum.)

Note: Actual Total Testosterone levels will be provided with this test if levels exceed 1500.

Patient Instructions: Patient should fast for 12 hours preceding collection of specimen. If using a testosterone cream please be sure you have not rubbed any into the antecubital area of your arm for the last 24 hours as it can give elevated results.

just tagging for info:cool:

Yes.. Take aromasin all the way through. I would also consider running Ostarine and GW in your PCT

What's the dosing for the ostarine and gw is there a link to order u have? Any discounts going on by any chance? I'm going to order them both.

And I'm seeing dosing for the nolvadex to be 40/20/20/20 ED ?

thats not a complete pct bro... when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is a link for the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

thats not a complete pct bro... when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is a link for the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks bro order going in now.

It really makes no difference with clomid, nolva and aromasin... i always take them at night but you can take them anytime... mk is all at once in the am and gw is 30 minutes prior to your workout and non workout days, all in the am

Top Bottom