domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mid cycle blood work results

Mid cycle blood work results

Week 6 mid cycle results. I'm doing Test E 250mg twice a week (Monday/thursday) with aromasin 10mg EOD. This is my 2nd cycle, first one was about a year ago. Any feedback on the blood work would be greatly appreciated. 27yr old 5'9 215lbs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    What source are you using? Kinda sucks it's a capped test

everything looks just fine for the most part... there is slight elevation in alt and ast is on the high side... do you drink or are you using an oral? its hard to say with a capped test how well your test is dosed.. capped tests are rather pointless if your testing your gear quality

Thank you for the feedback Dylan. Yes I do drink on Fridays and Saturdays. An I noticed the capped test as well, I didn't know it was going to be capped. and this my first lab panel I purchased online from privatemdlabs , it was like $60. What site an panel should I have used/recommend.

I buy powder and made by myself

Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull08 View Post
    Thank you for the feedback Dylan. Yes I do drink on Fridays and Saturdays. An I noticed the capped test as well, I didn't know it was going to be capped. and this my first lab panel I purchased online from privatemdlabs , it was like $60. What site an panel should I have used/recommend.

hey brother... the alcohol is not helping your liver values... do not drink if you ever take an oral... you really shouldn't at all while cycling but definitely not with an oral which i would assume you already know...

here's the test you want and you can get it at privatemd as well...

Hormone Panel with F&T Testosterone LC/MS-MS

Description: This is our Hormone Panel for Females with Free and Total Testosterone LC/MS-MS to provide actual levels when Total Testosterone results are >1500.

Significant deviations from the normal range may require further evaluation by your physician.

Includes:
    Estradiol
    Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
    Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
    Testosterone, Free (Direct) With Total Testosterone, LC/MS-MS
    Complete Blood Count (CBC) with Differential: (Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes)
    Comprehensive Metabolic Profile (CMP) (includes eGFR): (A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum.)

Note: Actual Total Testosterone levels will be provided with this test if levels exceed 1500.

Patient Instructions: Patient should fast for 12 hours preceding collection of specimen. If using a testosterone cream please be sure you have not rubbed any into the antecubital area of your arm for the last 24 hours as it can give elevated results.

Hey Dylan ,

I'm about to finish that Test E cycle this week.

Just want to get some feedback on my PCT.

I'm going to wait 2 weeks from last pin and then start :
    Clomid- 50/50/25/25 ED
    Nolvadex- 40/40/20/20 ED

I'm currently taking aromasin 10mg EOD..should I still continue taking that after my last pin and all the way thru pct?

Yes.. Take aromasin all the way through. I would also consider running Ostarine and GW in your PCT

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    hey brother... the alcohol is not helping your liver values... do not drink if you ever take an oral... you really shouldn't at all while cycling but definitely not with an oral which i would assume you already know...

here's the test you want and you can get it at privatemd as well...

[FONT="] [/FONT]Hormone Panel with F&T Testosterone LC/MS-MS

Description: [FONT="]This is our Hormone Panel for Females with Free and Total Testosterone LC/MS-MS to provide actual levels when Total Testosterone results are >1500. [/FONT]

Significant deviations from the normal range may require further evaluation by your physician.

Includes:
    Estradiol
    Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
    Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
    Testosterone, Free (Direct) With Total Testosterone, LC/MS-MS
    Complete Blood Count (CBC) with Differential: (Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes)
    Comprehensive Metabolic Profile (CMP) (includes eGFR): (A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum.)

Note: Actual Total Testosterone levels will be provided with this test if levels exceed 1500.

Patient Instructions: Patient should fast for 12 hours preceding collection of specimen. If using a testosterone cream please be sure you have not rubbed any into the antecubital area of your arm for the last 24 hours as it can give elevated results.

just tagging for info

Quote Originally Posted by 9th Wonder View Post
    Yes.. Take aromasin all the way through. I would also consider running Ostarine and GW in your PCT

What's the dosing for the ostarine and gw is there a link to order u have? Any discounts going on by any chance? I'm going to order them both.

And I'm seeing dosing for the nolvadex to be 40/20/20/20 ED ?