Mid cycle blood work.
Pinning schedule is as follows
Test cyp- 150mg eod
Eq-180mg eod
NPP-100mg eod
Mast prop-100mg eod
Aromasin-12.5mg eod
Proviron- 50mg per day
Caber- my last run with deca at 400mg/week my prolactin was low with .25mg 2xs a week. I decided to start with no caber till bloodwork came back. So no caber so far.
Mk2866- 25mg per day
Blood work results
Total test- 3663
Red blood cell count-5.90 range 4.2-5.80
Rdw-16.7 range 11.0-15
Prolactin- 10.7 range 2.0-18.0 ng/ml
Estradiol- 28 range <or=39 pg/nl

I pinned on Thursday at 5:30am and bloodwork was completed on Saturday at 9am. Saturday PIN was after bloodwork.
Any question or feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading!

Hey brother, I'm no expert, but FWIW, numbers are within range and looking pretty damn good! Just curious abut that total test number of 3663. Is your gear ugl or pharma?

RBC looks a little high, but I am sure you already know that. What was your hematocrit? Test numbers look great on 150mg EOD. Whose test you running? Interesting about the prolactin/caber.....your prolactin numbers look good though.

you already knew rbc would be elevated with eq... just do a normal blood donation and its all good...

RBC looks a little high, but I am sure you already know that. What was your hematocrit? Test numbers look great on 150mg EOD. Whose test you running? Interesting about the prolactin/caber.....your prolactin numbers look good though.
RBC is just out of range! I am running Titan research!! Hematocrit is 49.1 range 38.5-50. Prolactin is well within range and like I posted no caber as of yet. I am going to get blood work done last week of cycle to make sure it stays within range. Just wanted to point out that everyone is different in how they will responde to the nandrolone compound and for me with a dose of 400mg/week my prolactin stays within range without caber. As you know keeping estrogen under control is crucial.

Not trying to highjack your thread bro, but we are running two similar compounds and I had mid-cycle blood work done two weeks ago, so I thought I would share my results as a comparison:

400mg cyp/split doses 200mg Tues, 200mg Sat
800mg eq/split doses 400mg Tues, 400mg Sat

Total test: 4119
RBC: 5.89 (HIGH) range 4.14-5.80
RDW: 15.5 (HIGH) range 12.3-15.4
Estradiol: 16.2 range 7.6-42.6 pg/mL

Not trying to highjack your thread bro, but we are running two similar compounds and I had mid-cycle blood work done two weeks ago, so I thought I would share my results as a comparison:

400mg cyp/split doses 200mg Tues, 200mg Sat
800mg eq/split doses 400mg Tues, 400mg Sat

Total test: 4119
RBC: 5.89 (HIGH) range 4.14-5.80
RDW: 15.5 (HIGH) range 12.3-15.4
Estradiol: 16.2 range 7.6-42.6 pg/mL

I am glad you posted your results! The more info we share the more we learn! Your total test looks great for 400mg. Are you running Pharma or ugl? How much aromasin you running?

I am glad you posted your results! The more info we share the more we learn! Your total test looks great for 400mg. Are you running Pharma or ugl? How much aromasin you running?

Thanks man! Both the Eq and Cyp are Canada Peptides Pharma from one of the board sources. I'm running 12.5mg asin EOD. I seem to feel better with my estro in this lower range. Pre cycle it was 160 and I felt like crap

Thanks man! Both the Eq and Cyp are Canada Peptides Pharma from one of the board sources. I'm running 12.5mg asin EOD. I seem to feel better with my estro in this lower range. Pre cycle it was 160 and I felt like crap

160 is crazy high!!! When did you pin before bloodwork?

160 is crazy high!!! When did you pin before bloodwork?

Totally! That's what you get from pinning TRT dose of 100mg cyp EW without using an AI. My doctor, now ex-doctor, didn't know jack shit about TRT. My last injection before blood work was Tuesday afternoon, blood work was collected the following morning at 10am...so roughly 24hrs after last pin

Totally! That's what you get from pinning TRT dose of 100mg cyp EW without using an AI. My doctor, now ex-doctor, didn't know jack shit about TRT. My last injection before blood work was Tuesday afternoon, blood work was collected the following morning at 10am...so roughly 24hrs after last pin

Thanks for sharing brother!!

Top Bottom