napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mid cycle

sogoyyy

Hey guys. I'm mid cycle. Been running 200mg test cyp, 200 mg tren e, just added Masteron in at 600 mg. Of course, $4, gw, and sr9009. My question is, with 7 more weeks is there positive to up test to 400 and tren to 400...

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Hey guys. I'm mid cycle. Been running 200mg test cyp, 200 mg tren e, just added Masteron in at 600 mg. Of course, $4, gw, and sr9009. My question is, with 7 more weeks is there positive to up test to 400 and tren to 400...

As long as you control the estrogen and prolactin, yes there can be benefit. Especially considering you are pretty much at the point in the cycke where gains stall because of myostatin peaking. The only way to overcome that is higher androgens (more dosage Or compounds).

I wouldn't normally recommend that with most people, but you started with low doses so you can easily safely increase without issue

As long as you control the estrogen and prolactin, yes there can be benefit. Especially considering you are pretty much at the point in the cycke where gains stall because of myostatin peaking. The only way to overcome that is higher androgens (more dosage Or compounds).

I wouldn't normally recommend that with most people, but you started with low doses so you can easily safely increase without issue
That's kinda what I was thinking. Initially I tried a super test mix. With 200 ea cyp and E. Felt like it made me hold bit more water from estrogen assuming and it always had me feeling sick and sluggish next day.

Should I do 300 tren or 400

Plus winny and provirion will end the cycle

if you had issues at 400 mg of test before then i would keep it at 300-350.. there's no need to go to 400 anyway

if you had issues at 400 mg of test before then i would keep it at 300-350.. there's no need to go to 400 anyway
I'm thinking it's because it was 2 type blend. I know you're not a fan of them. Neither am I. I have no clue where my bf is at. I do men's physique so I'm trying to get it down.
7c8ae60aaaf7ee154bb6608ea53e0aa6.jpg

its still 400 mg of test regardless... so if it were me, i would personally not go with 400 but thats your call bro

I also agree with keeping the test around 300. No need to run it higher anyways with tren in there shining. I would go to 300 tren initially and if you are good on sides after a couple weeks, maybe finish the rest of your cycke at 400

I also agree with keeping the test around 300. No need to run it higher anyways with tren in there shining. I would go to 300 tren initially and if you are good on sides after a couple weeks, maybe finish the rest of your cycke at 400
Cool. Fortunately I've been blessed with literally little to no Tren side effects. None of the harsh ones. My main problem is insomnia

yes, if you dont overdo it on tren, you can avoid many of the sides... i never exceed 400 mg... one bad experience with it was more than enough for me

yes, if you dont overdo it on tren, you can avoid many of the sides... i never exceed 400 mg... one bad experience with it was more than enough for me
Dylan or Rick

Any adverse or positives if I throw in T3 and/or ECA stack the last 4. I know you're not a big fan of T3. Neither am I. I have both on hand and wonder if either would help or do damage.

i really would not if it were me but thats your call... if anything the eca but if it were me, i would do neither

i really would not if it were me but thats your call... if anything the eca but if it were me, i would do neither
Okay. I'm no fan of T3 neither. Never really felt anything different with it. But I know it affects thyroid.

As always..thanks for advice. I feel like I'm struggling to drop couple pounds right now. I know I'm 6 weeks out. Just getting frustrated. I cut sugar and bread, wraps, chips from my diet already and not much change.

Dylan or Rick

Any adverse or positives if I throw in T3 and/or ECA stack the last 4. I know you're not a big fan of T3. Neither am I. I have both on hand and wonder if either would help or do damage.

I dont see a problem with ECA but I'd avoid T3 brother. Not worth it

Okay. I'm no fan of T3 neither. Never really felt anything different with it. But I know it affects thyroid.

As always..thanks for advice. I feel like I'm struggling to drop couple pounds right now. I know I'm 6 weeks out. Just getting frustrated. I cut sugar and bread, wraps, chips from my diet already and not much change.

Im sure you know this, but those last few weeks and last couple pounds of fat are the hard ones to lose. Everything can be smooth sailing until you are trying to get under 6%.

That's when you just have to go to poverty macros. That's the only thing that works for me and is just reality

Im sure you know this, but those last few weeks and last couple pounds of fat are the hard ones to lose. Everything can be smooth sailing until you are trying to get under 6%.

That's when you just have to go to poverty macros. That's the only tho g that works for me and is just reality
Yea I agree. I think I feel like crap cause I actually started prep at 13 weeks. I'm typically 185 on stage. Right now 6 weeks out I'm 210. Bf is around same as always so I'm actually okay. I just want to be 205 already. I'm trying to hit stage at 190 this time.

Ive never been a fan of long prep but felt like I owed it to myself this time. I'll prolly be at 207 by next week. I'm still 5.5 weeks out.

what exactly are you using right now and do you feel like you are carrying any water at all?

what exactly are you using right now and do you feel like you are carrying any water at all?
Test cyp-300mg, tren-300mg, mast-600mg..just started mast 2 weeks ago due to stock. S4, gw, sr9009. Gw has me fckn great with cardio stamina. Just started winny at 50 mg. Aromasin eod, caber every 4 days due to stock.

Diet is on point. Carb cycling 3 low, 1 high..rice, quinoa and potatoes as source. Protein around 200 grams between food and shakes.

Fasted cardio with BCAAs and carb drink mix sipping during wrkt. 42 gram protein drink right after cardio, then 10 mins Abs, then right into weight training.

During and post I'm sipping Huma PRO with Carbolyn carb drink.

I don't think I'm holding too much honestly.
41cfbf9d4b738b11694b418cc7e440c0.jpg
580211d2e6795a2dabcacf7defdb2e9d.jpg

Top Bottom