napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Microdosing cycle? test e+deca on S4 cycle

mrgarrettp

I am not new to Sarms, but I am new to and a complete ignorant noob to AAS.

I just started a S4 standalone cycle.
Plan on running 50mg in morning and night.
Depending on my bloods in the middle of the cycle maybe more.

My question:
Ran into a few pro's bicyclist that talked about microdosing test.
Had me thinking......

I was considering around week 6 of my S4 cycle, starting micro dosing a test e/deca mix.
So running the microdose expeirment for a total of 4-6 weeks.
Probably something around 25mg of both of them combined(12.5mg each) two times a week
or something like a total to about 25-50mg of test e and 25-50mg of deca a week.

Probably do a peptide or mk-677 in there.

Again my goals for this cycle(in order of most important):
1=Injury free
2= Help heal up old injuries/pre-rehab
3= improve aerobic base
4= Improve work capacity
5=Lean out
6=not lose strength from deadlift/front squat/bench
7=Keep all gains after cycle

Little BACKGROUND about me:
I am cross fit athlete and enjoy triathlons.
I also regularly partake in power lifting competitions.
My favorite cross training is BJJ, boxing and Muay Thai.

I am not the bodybuilder type.
I love lifting, but I am more in love with hard training, regularly.
Right now the most gruel endurance workouts is what I love most.

My present focus is building up my aerobic base for the next 2-3 months.
I have a very intense bike ride coming up in 2-3 months.
150 miles of intense hill climbing.

A big reason for my reasoning of adding in the test e/deca
1) I want to keep all my gains after cycle. I found that possible with after a s4 cycle with no PCT.
2) I want to avoid a huge PCT. I don't mind a little, but large doses of AAS scare me.
3)Deca is suppose to help with joints

I have a lot to research, but I am want to hear people's thoughts.

Last edited:
Please post your full stats...

WT
BF%
Cycle history

After reading your post I think you should just stick with SARMS and avoid AAS all together.

HT -5'10
WT: 205
BF% - 9%
Cycle history: only sarm cycles. ABout 5 of them. I tried different kinds/combos and the like

Why stay away from AAS?
Specifically microdosing?
Because you don't need them to your goals...

You'll get shut down from AAS regardless of the dosage and PCT will be required. Gains from steroids don't last forever maybe a few months after your cycle then you'll need to do another cycle, then another.

there is no point in any way, shape or form to micro dosing like that... thats up to you but i would never advise that...

Yeah that makes no sense to do. You start messing with your natural test production without any benefit.

You'll get suppressed for no benefit.

Have you ran S4 before? I'm not sure if you mean 50mg per dose or it's your daily total.

I think it’s an interesting quest in terms of what HRT with 50 deca/50 test can do. A little s4 sound cool and I love mk677. It’s not going to give you any sort of big gains though so if you aren’t on trt I wouldn’t bother.

A big reason for my reasoning of adding in the test e/deca
1) I want to keep all my gains after cycle. I found that possible with after a s4 cycle with no PCT.
2) I want to avoid a huge PCT. I don't mind a little, but large doses of AAS scare me.
3)Deca is suppose to help with joints

Based on this i would say its a huge waste all around. Same as cbbram said, steroids can help build a foundation which you can keep but the gains fade off. Your gonna have to continue cycling. Its not a one and done to achieve a look. Also, if your going to run a PCT and your not on TRT then your just going to suppress yourself majorly without any real gains or benefits. Either run them at normal dosages or dont cause your going to be suppressed either way, atleast get some benefit out of it if your going to do it. Deca is a band aid fix for joint. It doesnt repair them so if your having joint issues i would not do it, your going to be worse when you come off. Just stick to the sarms, you do not need deca at all as a cyclist.

I cant see that strategy doing anything constructive for you whatsoever. You'll just end up shutting yourself down for no benefit.

deca is only temporary relief as well... once you stop taking it, not only will there be no more relief but you will end up where you were before or even worse off from masking any injury...

Top Bottom