napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mexican Border

I've done it many times in the 90's but if they select you for a search and find your AAS you will get arrested. Not worth it nowadays now that we have forum sources.

So you basically need a good reason to visit like family (not me). I’m glad we have our forum support. Ok, thanks!

i dont know but its pretty apparent the US does not have good relations with a lot of other countries so i really wouldnt risk anything like that whatsoever

I posted something similar to this recently. I came to realization that anything to do with crossing boarders, boarding planes ect... just not worth it. It’s not all the times your okay, it’s the one time your not.

Maybe 10 15 years ago this would have been easy as hell. With the huge heroin epidemic and subsequent oxy epidemicz crossing the border has become more difficult with legal Mexico illegal us drugs. You use to be able to walk across the border to TJ and go to the first pharmacia and buy whatever you want. Then you could see the line of ppl at the pharmacia all the way back at the border so the put a squash to that real quick. Now you have to go deep into Mexico to find a pharmacia that will work with you and the search ratio is much higher getting back in. And if you don't have a good reason for crossing back and forth, your going to get searched.

Just to big a risk to cross with all that gear. Canada would be a better bet. Or mail it back to yourself. But, with forum and dark market sources this is kind of a dumb option nowadays, unless you got the deal of a lifetime, lol

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Top Bottom