napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

methyltestosterone

crokerst

48 year old male , right now I'm on methyltestosterone 5mg 2x daily , formally called Testohof in need of ideas on how to proceed from here . Please !!

why on the planet earth would you start using something that you have no idea how to use????? how long have you been using it??? you need to stop NOW... NOW! i need to know how long you have been using it to see if you need any sort of pct or not...

Why in the world are you using methyl test if you don't know what you're doing? What is your stats and experience?

This is all sorts of messed up. Waiting for you to reply so we can give a hand

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Been on methytestosterone for almost a month now ,5mg 2x daily , was on hrt from doctor for the past few years , my last blood work a month or so ago was. At 240

You are on hrt and you came back at 240? Get a new doctor

No I haven't seen him in months , I was taking 1 shot a week and it became too much to deal with, my test levels began to drop pretty soon after that ,just looking for the right advice to see what I should start doing it another way if possible

Well first off, you shouldn't just drop test. Can you explain why it became too much? A single shot a week can be done in 3 minutes in your bathroom start to finish.
What everyone here is saying is that you can't run anything without a test base of at least a trt dose

you need to find another doctor asap man... this is completely fucked and everything you are doing is too... brother, listen, you need to get a doctor that has competence... you dont have a clue what you are doing, which is fine, but you need to be in the care of someone who does and NOT from anyone on the internet... a real doctor first, THEN you come here...

Top Bottom