napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Metesto Androgen

Got Aromasin, and Rick, Dylan, I wish to ask, in my last cycle, I was taking aromasin 12.5 mg eod initially, but I used to feel my nipples kinda perky and sensitive then. I increased the dose to 25mg eod, and it was normal, does it have any severe side effects? Also, should I continue taking caber in my pct too?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

you do not need to continue caber and if you need 25 mg then thats fine... some people are more estrogen prone than others..

you do not need to continue caber and if you need 25 mg then thats fine... some people are more estrogen prone than others..
Actually Dylan, during my cycle I had no acne whatsoever, that was when I was taking caber. In my pct, that is when acne started breaking out. And it continued for almost a month and a half. Terrible acne on my shoulders and back.
Some told me it maybe because of prolactin. How true is that?

That is because of the drastic hormonal change and is very common in pct... you do whatever you want but i assure you that you dont want to use caber any longer than necessary and if you are done using a 19-nor its not recommended to stay on caber... its NOT a form of acne control but like i said, if you want to stay on it, thats YOUR choice

That is because of the drastic hormonal change and is very common in pct... you do whatever you want but i assure you that you dont want to use caber any longer than necessary and if you are done using a 19-nor its not recommended to stay on caber... its NOT a form of acne control but like i said, if you want to stay on it, thats YOUR choice
I would obviously listen to the person who is senior in this field and master of what knowledge he possesses.
Thanks Rick and Dylan.

Top Bottom