domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A message from BigBusiness & MissBizz

A message from BigBusiness & MissBizz

Hello ISarms Family!!!

We Just wanted to give our thanks to everyone here who has been here for both of us. We have truly enjoyed our past two years here. We have some family issues that we need to address so we will be taking time away from the board. Those who know how to contact us feel free to do so. For everyone else we will be back we just need some time to take care of things.

Dylan,
    Thank you for everything you have done for us! We love you very much and are truly blessed to have found you and this place. This is very hard for us, however we have to do this.

We love you all and will truly miss being here. We have made some great friends and in time we will be back!

BigBusiness & MissBizz

Family comes first! We await your return ☺

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I really hate to see you go, even if it's temporary, but I truly understand! Life has its priorities, and family is right at the top of the list. You are both a huge asset to this forum. I wish you both the best of luck, and hope to see you back on here as soon as life settles down a bit and you're able!

Wow,so unexpected ! I hope everything is well. It was my pleasure to have met both of you, in this great place & time. I wish both of you ,only the best. You are an asset to this community & will be be missed !!!!

Banned
    Haven't been here very long, but I've been here long enough to know you and BB are top notch! Enjoy your break! 🤙🏻

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The both of you have proven to be nothing less then stand up classy people. Whatever you are going through I hope and pray everything works out. Take care

A message from BigBusiness & MissBizz

What the fuck... hope everything is okay and or gets there soon. I'm officially depressed af.

Last edited by 44YOGearHead; 04-30-2017 at 03:55 PM.

This has hit me like a ton of bricks. I built such bond with the both of you and consider you guys like family if you guys need anything please reach out to me. God Bless you both and hope everything works out in your favor. Like 44 I will be depressed also

I hope the best for both of you! And once again thanks BigB for all the help! you a true life saver!

//Ck

Wish you all the best. I hope we get to hear from you soon.