napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Merck busted and sued for MMR vaccine

Makes you wonder what else Merck has put in other vaccines? Makes me sick to my stomach thinking about it....

PHURIOUS PHARMA REP

Everything is controlled by greedy people and done with money corruption like this would i ly surprise me if it wasnt there

They just passed a law in my state that says that the kids must have the vaccinations. We have been going back and forth with the school on it. Vaccinations at the levels required by my state are ridiculous. It's way too much for a child. It's all a scam. Big pharma lobbyists convincing government to force feed vaccinations the children through laws. Billions of dollars at stake with vaccines.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

They just passed a law in my state that says that the kids must have the vaccinations. We have been going back and forth with the school on it. Vaccinations at the levels required by my state are ridiculous. It's way too much for a child. It's all a scam. Big pharma lobbyists convincing government to force feed vaccinations the children through laws. Billions of dollars at stake with vaccines.

It's bullshit.. I've done some for the kids but def not all

And it was just admitted that the old polio vaccine has and does give some people polio. Not a new discovery though, this has been known and suppressed for decades. Why anyone would trust vaccines of any kind or the FDA to vet any medicine of any kind is beyond me

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]

This is how it is here unless there is a medical condition that prevents it. Then you have to jump through hoops. My son actually was vaccinated for the varicella(chicken pox) 3 times. At the age of 9 they finally diagnosed him with the condition he was born with and this vaccination is deadly to people with his condition. Thankfully we were lucky. I don't bash certain vaccines etc..but this did not surprise me at all!!!

Phurious Pharma Rep

Top Bottom