napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mental focus from steroid use

(_Conception_)

Is there any steroid that will especially increase my focus? Physically and technically I perform quite well in my sport, but my head drags me down, since it is hard at times to get focused, which is not good. So I need something safe and good that will increase my focus, and won't let my mind go astray.

Not really man.
You either want it or you dont. My focus is to be a beast amd do whatever it takes to achieve that goal.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Is there any steroid that will especially increase my focus? Physically and technically I perform quite well in my sport, but my head drags me down, since it is hard at times to get focused, which is not good. So I need something safe and good that will increase my focus, and won't let my mind go astray.

No steriod does that. Many students use adderall for focus or modanfil, so maybe just ephedrine by itself would work

There really isn't a steroid for that honestly. However, things like GW work very well as a preworkout for its effects on energy levels, overall focus, and obvious endurance and performance enhancement. Combining that with a little stimulants to give you more focus probably would serve you well. I know it works well for me

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Not really man.
You either want it or you dont. My focus is to be a beast amd do whatever it takes to achieve that goal.

Damn TX you really are about that 5%er whatever it takes life, right babe? Yep

Sent from the swolest element under this atmosphere

A lot of recent research has focused on ginkgo biloba, the leaf of the ginkgo tree, which is native to China and one of the oldest plants on the planet.

Ginkgo is particularly interesting to researchers because of its potential to treat Alzheimer's disease and age-related mental decline. Several studies have shown that it does help these conditions, and it's routinely prescribed in places like Germany and France.

It's believed that ginkgo works by thinning the blood and thereby improving oxygen flow to the brain. The brain is a glutton for oxygen, so it's possible that even a slight lack of circulation can affect its performance.

Acetyl-L-carnitine may work as a brain booster by helping maintain brain cells. Not much is known about its effects in healthy people, but one study found that people with early Alzheimer's and mild memory impairment benefited from taking it.

Not really man.

I agree with this. You need to find your inspirations, I would recomend to find few, and keep them in your pocket like a nutrition.
Why few? Time after time body-and-mind gets used to the same stimulation, a bit tired or not responding as good, so you can switch to other and let the old one rest for some time. As the time goes by, u age and are getting older, wiser, healthier, better, happier (IF you read, watch, learn and educate your self), you are finding new/freash ones.
When talking about focus - its a mind game, and practice makes mind stronger just like you do with your muscles. It's like meditation - the more u practice it, the faster you can get into that state of mind. Same way u can find ways to be explosive, crisp (etc.) instantly when needed. Well everything has limits- if your diet sucks and body has no decent/healthy energy source, adding to it poor sleep - no miracle will help)
Keep good, healthy brain function with Omega oils etc., it helps me to keep my thoughts and focus sharp. Drink clean water. Good, undisturbed sleep.

Last edited:
A lot of recent research has focused on ginkgo biloba, the leaf of the ginkgo tree, which is native to China and one of the oldest plants on the planet.

Ginkgo is particularly interesting to researchers because of its potential to treat Alzheimer's disease and age-related mental decline. Several studies have shown that it does help these conditions, and it's routinely prescribed in places like Germany and France.

It's believed that ginkgo works by thinning the blood and thereby improving oxygen flow to the brain. The brain is a glutton for oxygen, so it's possible that even a slight lack of circulation can affect its performance.

Acetyl-L-carnitine may work as a brain booster by helping maintain brain cells. Not much is known about its effects in healthy people, but one study found that people with early Alzheimer's and mild memory impairment benefited from taking it.
I will post the link later, but over the past few years, there have been at least two different studies, by independent labs with no pharma affiliation, showing no improvement in cognitive function, or memory. In fact, the people with placebo pills came out with better results!! Blew me away man. I'll look deep and dig that up, when Im back home tonight

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I will post the link later, but over the past few years, there have been at least two different studies, by independent labs with no pharma affiliation, showing no improvement in cognitive function, or memory. In fact, the people with placebo pills came out with better results!! Blew me away man. I'll look deep and dig that up, when Im back home tonight

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Yes please post that up.........I love a good read

I have heard that winstrol can increase focus, not only aggressiveness, which is why so many athletes use it. What do you think about winstrol's ability to increase focus?

Optimum levels of testosterone will help focus. However STEROIDS ARE NOT FOR FOCUS!!! I highly recommend trying a combo of nootropics such as hyperzine A that was mentioned and I personally recommend nascent iodine supplementation at high doses of around 2600mcg a day. See how that treats you.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom