napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MENT vs Tren Cbbram

C

cbbram00

Ok so generally when I do a MENT (Trestolone Acetate) cycle it's a 4-6 week cycle... I've done 3. I'm completing my first Trenbolone Ace cycle right now (6 weeks) so I can give a fair comparison. Feel free to ask any questions. I might not remember everything right away so I'll keep adding to the thread as we go along. Remember on paper MENT is a stronger compound than Tren. I found this to be the case also but not in all areas.

Libido...

Winner - - - - MENT

Libido was insane on MENT. Test does not have to be run high to counter any sides. In fact Test is not even needed at all. Just some Masteron or Proviron for DHT. With Tren Test is most definitely required as well as Caber.

PIP...

Winner - - - - Tren

I know this can vary from lab to lab but some days the PIP from MENT was borderline crippling. With Tren I did not have any significant PIP. Although I will add when running Tren I was using a TDT blend.

Aggression...

Winner - - - - - MENT

I was way more aggressive on MENT than Tren. Don't get me wrong Tren got me agitated but I could easily see myself getting arrested on MENT if I'm not super conscious about it.

Strength...

Winner - - - - Tren

I felt stronger on Tren. Don't get me wrong MENT can hold its own with strength but with Tren I felt like I could work out forever and lift a house.

Gains....

Winner - - - - Tren

I just prefer the look it gave my physique. I put on more size with MENT but I like the way Tren makes me look better.

Feel free to ask any questions. I'll add more later as I think of it.

Sounds like Tren wins then.
The one thing I dislike most about Tren is it did fuck with my libido. If I wouldn't have added Caber I would have been a limp noodle. Actually I was to be honest before adding Caber.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I'm gonna be more of an asshole on MENT than tren? This is not good...

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

So I'm gonna be more of an asshole on MENT than tren? This is not good...

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
Yes my buddy got arrested on MENT and he's run Tren several times. I'm not saying everyone will react this way. But you should be aware it's possible.

U get 2 totally different physiques from tren n ment..ment puffs them muscles up quick. Tren shapes them bitches like whoa. No difference n pip for me. Tren made me way more aggressive, tren had me stronger than ever before. No dick problems at all with either. I did not run caber. I may run em both next time just to see if there's any synergy

Mental well being...

Winner - - - - MENT

I will add that MENT will give you a very good sense of mental well-being similar to Dbol. I think it has to do with the high rate of estrogen conversion. I felt mentally superior on MENT.

U get 2 totally different physiques from tren n ment..ment puffs them muscles up quick. Tren shapes them bitches like whoa. No difference n pip for me. Tren made me way more aggressive, tren had me stronger than ever before. No dick problems at all with either. I did not run caber. I may run em both next time just to see if there's any synergy
I'm thinking about doing both also and splitting the dosage. 200/200 with 250 Test.

I need to revamp my thinking on combinations of compounds, it's winter time and I'm getting big af now. Wanna push the envelope and stimulate some growth on specific body parts. Come March when I start trimming up I plan on being a Big Black-Asian Nightmare of a Man. When I trim up I wanna be 240-235 at the least.

I am still very intrigued to try MENT at some point with how well I do with aromatizing compounds. I wish biotech carried it. That's something I'd love to run in my blast next month

So what do you need to properly run ment the right way from start to finish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice write up. I FUKING LOVE TREN! I Have Ment from Pharmalady will run it soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom