napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ment question

ofterchort

Love your videos buddy!! not a beginner on for 8 years. Running ment 50 a day how should I run armidex half tab every other day ? and 25mg exemestane eod? and caber .5 every 4 days?

best diuretic before a show?

any other tips to coming in super dry?

classic physique 6'4 242 should come in around 230

You want to take arimidex and aromasin? Just stick to the aromasin in my opening. 12.5mg ed and may need to up to 25mg based on your reaction.
I really haven't been seeing people take caber for Ment but I haven't run it just yet.

Robo rep. Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

Your gonna need 25 mgs every day if u take 50mgs per day. I'm taking 50 mgs eod and it's taking 25mgs eod to control it

Your gonna need 25 mgs every day if u take 50mgs per day. I'm taking 50 mgs eod and it's taking 25mgs eod to control it

For some peopl that are estrogen sensitive that may be the case. MENT does aromatize quite a bit

I'm running Trestolone 50mg ed right now and I need 25mg of Aromasin ed. The first couple weeks is really when you need to dial it in. It can get out of hand really fast if you don't stay on top of it.

I hope u have a reliable source bud. if u got that Shit from EA there's no telling what u really got

Trestolone has some PIP also. It's not bad but you'll definitely know where you pinned it for a day or two after... Lol

Love your videos buddy!! not a beginner on for 8 years. Running ment 50 a day how should I run armidex half tab every other day ? and 25mg exemestane eod? and caber .5 every 4 days?

best diuretic before a show?

any other tips to coming in super dry?

classic physique 6'4 242 should come in around 230
ill tell you right now, if you use arimidex with ment, you wont make it through the cycle... where normal aromasin dosing is 12.5 mg eod, with ment, the AVERAGE dose is 25 mg PER DAY, even with people who are not very estrogen sensitive.. so you should be very very aware of that because water retention an gyno are not going to go over too well before a show... i really dont think this is the best choice to run before a show... there is too much that can go wrong... are you sure you want to do that?

also, to answer your question about the diuretic... i never recommend them whatsoever... i use dandelion root to rid myself of extra water in a natural way... the sarm s4 will really dry you out as well... it has excellent muscle hardening capabilities... www.sarmsx.com has the best s4 you can find... they also have extremely high quality aromasin...

Top Bottom